Update! :)

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been a little busy...making a new webcomic! :)

That's right! I've been working on a brand-new webcomic called Outcasts for the past couple of months! If you like adventure, fantasy, magic & plot twists, then this is the comic for you!

I've also incorporated a few elements from my DuckTales 2017 fanfic (Who Is Julie McDuck?!) into the webcomic (such as magic and a few of the main characters names). So if you really like that fanfic, I'm sure you'll enjoy Outcasts as well! Here's the links to its Webtoon and Tapas pages:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/outcasts/list?title_no=871621

https://tapas.io/series/Outcasts2023/info

Keep in mind that the story and webcomic is in its early chapters (I've finished the prologue & three-fourths of Chapter 1), so please be patient.

Also, this doesn't mean that I'm going to stop writing this fanfiction, I promise! I love writing this fanfiction and it means so much to me that you guys have been patiently waiting for updates and new chapters. I honestly just began writing this fanfic for fun in my spare time, and would've NEVER thought it would become as popular as it has become.

So thank you all so much for bringing this fanfic to where it is today; I couldn't be happier! :)

So, until next time,

chlobird99

P.S. If you read my webcomic Outcasts, please feel free to leave your thoughts and constructive criticism/tips in the comments below! :)