Chapter Fourteen - Washing

"Billy?" I sat up in the middle of the night, waken from a nightmare. I felt around the bed, and couldn't find him. "Billy?" I could feel my chest getting tight, and tears threatened to fall. The storm, and the nightmare, as well as waking up alone, overwhelmed me for some reason, and I stumbled to the bathroom, turning on the shower and crying.

"(Y/N)?" Billy called out, after I heard the front door open.  "Shit! (Y/N)?" I could hear him searching the room, before hearing the shower was on. "What are you doing!? You shared the shit out of me!" He shouted, and I hugged my knees. He noticed what I was doing, seemingly recognizing the behavior, and sighed, sitting beside me in the shower. "I'm sorry. I had a nightmare... Needed a smoke." He ran his fingers through my moist hair. "You too?"

"Yeah..." I choked out, and he pulled me close once again.

"I'm here now." He said, looking down at me.

"Geez, this is embarrassing." I wiped my eyes.

"What?"

"You keep seeing me at my worst." I closed my eyes and looked up, letting the water hit my face. "I'm surprised you're still here."

"You think I'd stop talking to you because sometimes you can't handle the shitty life you didn't ask for?" He sounded almost upset at the suggestion. "I understand those feelings. Both the worry of abandonment and the shitty days. We have a mutual understanding I guess." He murmered the last bit.

"Billy." I said, softly. "Can you do me a favour?"

"What is it, babe?" He asked, looking at me.

"Can you give me a hand? I need to wash up, but I'm exhausted." I sighed.

"You trust me to do that?" He asked, almost stunned.

"You haven't done anything to me yet, and you've had plenty of opportunity. I guess this is my way of saying I trust you?" I looked at him, and he had a massive grin on his face.

"That means a lot. I hope you won't regret it." He said, helping me stand.

"I hope so too."

I slowly took off the wet shirt, and my underwear, since it would be incredibly difficult to be washed through them. His eyes flickered between mine and my body, but he didn't say or do anything. He took off his own underwear as well, and grabbed some shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

"I hope you don't mind if I clean myself up as well." He bit his lip.

"No problem." I smiled at him, and turned to face the water, the heat relaxing my sore muscles.

His hands massaged my scalp as he rubbed in the shampoo, making sure to get all my hair. He was silent, like this was an important test and it needed all of his focus. The massage felt nice, and he continued as he rinsed my hair. He then shampooed his own hair, giving himself a mohawk with it before rinsing it out.

Soon, he rubbed the conditioner through my (H/L) (H/C) hair, and I was completely relaxed.

"You're really enjoying this, huh?" He asked, laughing a little.

"It's weird, because it feels so domestic, and you don't seem like that kind of person," I admitted. "But this is nice."

"You don't think I could be domestic?" He huffed.

"You're much too angry for that. Not to mention your... Habits."

"You gave me a challenge. Even if you called it off, I still intend to complete it."

"It's getting close. What prize do you want so badly that you're willing to change so drastically?"

"I'll tell you when I win."

He rinsed the conditioner from my hair and his, and put some body wash on a cloth. He washed my back, shoulders, and arms, before hesitating.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I know you asked me to wash you, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable, (Y/N)." Billy sounded serious, and my heart almost fluttered.

"Just do it." I sighed. The warm cloth moved across my skin, staring at my ass, and moving down my legs first. I could feel him tensing up, and he took in a large breath.

He then grabbed my hips roughly, turning me around. My eyes met his, and I nervously licked my lips and looked down, before looking back up and away quickly. His problem with making me uncomfortable wasn't just related to washing me.

"Do you want me to..."