Chapter Fifteen - Together (NSFW)

"Do you want me to finish washing you..?" He asked, and I nodded, as he rubbed the cloth from my stomach towards my breasts.

NSFW

I looked him directly in the eyes, as he tried to focus, and slowly ran my hand down his chest. He looked at me with wide eyes, stunned.

"I guess it wasn't me you should have been worried about." He laughed a little.

"Can I..?" I asked, my eyes trailing down.

"Please," He almost whimpered, something I never expected to hear from him.

I turned off the water, drying myself and him off, before dragging both of awkwardly to the bed. The power was back on, and I turned on a dim lamp, so I could somewhat see what I was working with.

My heart was racing out of my chest, and he looked almost pathetic, sitting in front of me. I continued from where I left off in the shower, trailing my hands down his chest and kneeling in front of him after grabbing a pillow for my knees.

"Experienced, are you?" He teased, his voice low.

"Shut up." I glared, and he smirked.

"Make me."

I pressed him down on the bed, kissing him. He was surprised at my response, but quickly got into it. I slowly rubbed his dick, as we continued the kiss, his hands gripping my moist hair.

"I want to fuck you so bad," He groaned into my ear.

"Then do it."

"Are you serious?" He asked, shocked by my answer once again.

"I trust you." I said, grabbing his face. "And I know you carry condoms everywhere." I laughed a little.

"You got that right." He grinned, ripping open the package he had grabbed, with his teeth. He slowly rolled it over his erect penis, and looked me in the eyes. "Say it."

"Say what?"

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to make it so I can't walk." I said, my confidence fading quickly, but my excitement still there.

"You know what I want to hear. No dancing aroung it, babe."

"Fine." I said, straddling his lap. "I want you to have sex with me, Billy." I said, kissing him. This was clearly the answer he wanted to hear, because he pressed me down into the bed, positioning himself, before looking at me again.

"Do not hesitate to let me know if you're uncomfortable..." He told me, one of his hands holding both of mine above my head, his other hand holding my chin.

"I promise."

He pressed his rough lips against mine once again, and slowly pushed himself inside of me. I gasped a little, not used to the feeling, but rolled my hips to adjust, before giving him a small nod.

His every movement felt like a fire, in the best way possible. His body warmed mine, and his hand gently moved over my body.

This was nothing like I had imagined or heard. Yes, I had imagined it. Who doesn't fantasize about their hot friend?

He always seemed like a rough person, in every way, shape, and form. His slow, gentle movements, and soft touches, seemed like they were from an entirely different person.

I knew where his rough exterior came from, because it was something I had experienced as well. Building walls carefully, letting few in, letting nobody see the innermost walls. He wasn't a rough, cruel person. He was just given a rough, cruel life, and knew no better way to express his feelings.

He parted from me, and looked deep into my eyes.

"Did you expect this to happen?" He asked, grinding his hips against mine slowly, carefully exploring my body.

"No." I admitted. "I didn't even think we'd be friends. You seemed so-" I bit my lip, trying to stifle a moan. "So distant from everyone."

"Let me hear you." He whispered in my ear, and then kissed down my neck, licking, biting and nibbling in certain spots.

"Fuck!" I whimpered, my back arching.

"Thats the spot." He grinned, thrusting into me harder, causing me to squirm more, my hands breaking free from his grasp and grabbing onto his back.

I was a pathetic, moaning mess, but this did nothing but excite him more, until eventually he whispered into my ear again.

"I'm almost done, babe." He said, and gently nibbled my ear.

"Me... Me too." I panted.

"Be a good girl and cum for me." He smirked, and kissed me again. My nails dug into his skin as we finished eachother off.

NSFW over

When I woke up, all his stuff, aside from the clothing I was wearing yesterday, was gone. I looked around the room everywhere, the only trace of him being a note, taped to the inside of the door.

Sorry.