Chapter 13: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.4

Location: USA, Washington DC, White house

3rd person pov

We see Y/N Obama, reading a report in the jungle, The Pro-Theocracy revolution group are attacking the US trenches in the demi-humans, The news came when the same group attack the US bases, But they were taken care by advanced America technology.

Y/N: So they attack? I guess this is the version of vietnam war in this fantasy world. *Sigh* It's time for jojo bizarre adventure '-_-.

(Jojo bizarre adventure intro)

(And back to the story)

======

Location: Rea Ocean.

The US Aircraft carrier was heading slavi jungle.

(A/N: Finally, I decided to name the jungle)

Inside the carrier, The United State Army had a new aircraft. "Helicopters", This new America helicopters were designed in combat since in vietnam. This helicopters will go down in history. In the runway, We see President Y/N with a green beret uniform. He saw jets flew up into the skies has they were carry orders.

Y/N: Welcome to vietnam.

???: Mr President!

Y/N: Hm?

He heard a female voice, He turn and see girl with a green beret uniform...

Y/N: Oh, Its you lieutenant Salem. Is the army ready?

Salem: Yes mr President.

Y/N: Good, Start Operation: "The Fortunate son".

Salem: Yes sir.

Two of them head to the UH-1 helicopter. He got on and tell the pilot to go and he agree. Multiple helicopters were followed.

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

We see multiple helicopters above the jungle.

Y/N: How long are we get their!

US pilot: 20 minutes mr President!

Salem: *Looking at binoculars and saw a smoke* Sir! I saw smoke coming from the forest!

Y/N: If there's smoke! They need help! Pilot get to that location!

US pilot: Yes mr President!

The helicopters change to directions and head towards the smoke.

Meanwhile.....

We demi-humans been slaughter by Pro-Theocracy group revolution, They killed man, woman and children whatever they see.

PTR. Commander: KILL THEM ALL!!!WIPE THEM OUT WITHOUT MERCY!!!

PTR killed any demi-human in the way, Until....

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

The explosions killed the PTR forces, This caused PTR Commander in shock, He look up to the sky and see multiple helicopters.....

(UH-1 helicopter)

(AH-1 cobra)

The Ah-1 cobra helicopters fires missiles killing amount of PTR soldiers in the ground

The Ah-1 cobra helicopters fires missiles killing amount of PTR soldiers in the ground. Gunshots were heard has US gunners use M60 machine guns killing the PTR forces. The helicopters drop ropes and soldiers fell with ropes and lands, They start killing PTR forces with M16 rifles and shotguns.

In the main helicopter....

Y/N was looking with binoculars, He saw a person who was believed to be their leader.

Y/N: Pilot! Drop me down!

US pilot: Yes sir!

Salem: Mr President! I'm coming with you!

The helicopter lands, Y/N take out his M1911 pistol and the M16 rifles.

Meanwhile....

The PTR Commander was so shock that his forces are killed by the green soldiers.

PTR. soldier: Sir! We must retreat!

PTR. Commander: No, We must fight back!!

PTR. Soldier: But! We are-

*BANG*

The PTR Soldier was shot in the head, PTR Commander looks who killed the soldier. He saw a young man, Dark skin and black hair. The PTR Commander was angry and walks at him. Y/N saw the PTR Commander and smile. He put down his weapons and spread with his arms wide.

Y/N: Oh~ You approaching me? Instance of runaway, You coming back to me?

PTR. Commander: I can't beat the shit out of you when are get closer.

Y/N: Hehe, Then come has closer you like!

To be continue

======

Next Chapter 13

???: *little girl voice* Aha, Aha~, I must say~

???: HEY-KIDS, YOU WANT TO SEE A DEAD BODY!!!???

???: For god sake I am not a lolicon!