11

The following morning, Lucy sneaks into Natsu's room, slips under his blanket, and climbs on top of him. Then, with a wicked smile on her face, she starts to blow on his face gently.

Natsu: *He knows all too well that she is the one who is doing this to him. He slowly awakens and stares at her with a hint of annoyance in his eyes, but he tries not to become upset by her little antics as he always does.*

Lucy:  *tilts her head as she smiles at him with that devilish look on her face, as she slightly moves around on top of him, just to tease him as she moves her breasts, that are preset up against his chest and her thighs that are laying on top of his already rock hard dick.* Good morning sleepy head.

Natsu: Do you intend to wake me up this way going forward, Lucy?

Lucy: Yes, I do. However, if you would just let me sleep next to you, I wouldn't have to wake you up in this manner.

Natsu: Women, stop acting out, you know the rules.

Lucy: I'm only misbehaving so you won't get naughty with me, Hello, a lovely girl is in your bed, and you wouldn't even touch me, much less fuck me. Why don't you just drop this once I get to know you? I can feel that you are as tough as a rock, so why not? You don't even interrogate me or show any interest in me whatsoever, so how can you expect to get to know me if you don't even ask me who I am?

Natsu: Lucy. Because who you were then is not who you are now,  that's why I avoid asking you about your past. By spending time with you and getting to know you better, I am always learning more about you than I would have by simply asking meaningless questions. Lucy, I'm not showing you any interest because if I did, you wouldn't show me who you really are but rather the idealized version of yourself that you want to put on for me in order to make me fall in love with you more quickly. I find it quite attractive to watch you act so ferociously and without restraints.

Lucy: So, instead of being interested in the me I was, you are interested in the me I am right now. You simply act distant and uninterested so that I won't try to act otherwise.

Natsu: That's correct, and to be quite honest, I prefer the way you act over any other way you would try to act.

Lucy: *She gently sits up, placing her hands next to his head and her ass on his abs as she leans forward and comes to a stop in front of his face.* Then how many days must pass before you finally give me your dragon staff because the me you are seeing right now is a kinky, needy, and horny girl who has been holding in her desires for far too long in search of the ideal person to give first time to.

Natsu: However, I also know that you are not all that. You are brilliant and have a strong sense of justice, not to mention a big heart, so even if you intend to be violent, you still attempt to be a good person, which is something I guess I already knew about you. *comes closer to her face, lightly nibbling on her neck, grabbing her hands, and pushing her down onto the bed.*

Lucy: *She lets out a loud moan as her body begins to move on its own. Her legs start to move about as she clings to the sheets firmly before suddenly falling stiff as a rock to the bed.*

Natsu: *Pulls away, and he grabs hold of her by the arms. As he stares at her, he notices that her face is completely crimson and that she is wearing a delighted expression.* Look, Lucy, You must give your consent for us to have sex, otherwise, I won't do it. I won't force you to do anything. I will give you the pleasure you desire, safely of course, as long as you are alright with it.

Lucy: *As she sits up and starts to breathe heavily, she notices that he is being serious and honest about the situation as she stares into his eyes. Now that they are next to each other, she could not possibly want anything more than him because she is aware that he will carry out her request if she gives him the okay.*  Thank you, Natsu. I honestly can't think straight with this pink cloud of hormones in my head to get fucked finally, but even if I give you my consent, I must know if you share my desire. Since you don't want to force me into anything, I want to give you the same respect and not force anything you don't want.