Spring Love.

I sat in the green grass next to my darling Isabelle. Next to my baby, the one who wouldn't get away.

"C'mon" I said as I got up from the freshly cut hospital grass.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up and together we ran off into the park.

"I love you Isabelle"

"I love you too, William"

We were filled with laughter and an uncontrollable joy. Isabelle had let out the angel inside, the one my love aspires to. I ran towards her, grabbed her, and held her tightly showing how much she meant to me.

We ran to the river where my accident was still evident. I leaned her up against the rail facing the river and kissed her. Running through nature her and I felt completeness, we felt like our souls were complimented by the very hands of God.

"Isabelle look at this" I showed her a picture that we had taken perfectly.

"Isabelle! You are so beautiful! I'm not sure I have seen such a stunning smile." She laughed and gave me another moment to remember, another piece to rebuild my already broken heart.

We returned to the hospital, the front desk lady looked up at us and gasped loudly.

"You were supposed to be back three hours ago" She said in exasperation.

"Oops, sorry!" Isabelle responded with a smirk. The fact that she didn't care about rules just for our love amazed me. That fact greatly increase my love for her, even though it was already overflowing.

We got back to the room gasping in surprise of what she had just said. Laying in my blue hospital bed we laughed. Her soft chuckle filled my room, I laugh with her so it wouldn't diminish.

"Isabelle, I'm not sure how to explain my love for you. I'm going to say right now because it's always becoming greater" I said this while we cuddled in my bed.

"William, I think you're in love with me." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I don't think so" I said this returning the sarcasm.

It was nearing ten o'clock and we were both becoming sleepy. I told her to stay and fall asleep with me. As we both became sleepy in each other's arms, I couldn't fall asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved her.

"Good Night Isabelle, Sweet Dreams" I said after I let out a weak yawn

"You too, William". She said already falling asleep with her head gently pressed against my chest.