007. romeo

chapter seven

Ever since Ultron went down Juliette had been trying to focus on her training and her last year of online high school. She had begun not straightening her hair due to advice from a curly-haired witch and now she let her curly hair have a break.

Wanda had also been helping her with keeping the curly look with also helping her style it and keep it healthy. Juliette and the witch had been getting close in friends and Juliette would class her as her first true best friend.

Juliette's personality hadn't changed she was still shy, sad, and disinterested in everything and everyone. She had gained one trait which was anger. She was angry about life, school, training, and especially a certain someone.

( One who she would rather not name )

Since the battle of Ultron, Juliette had been reunited with Natasha, Clint, Thor, and the rest of the team. Now living in the Avengers compound she had been collecting things to decorate her new room.

She has gotten to go see Laura and the kids but it was on her bucket list of things to do. Thinking of things to do Juliette was now on her way to the kitchen to have breakfast.

As she entered the kitchen in her heart pajamas she spotted Wanda, Clint on the breakfast bar seats, and the person she wanted to see least right now leaning against the island.

Juliette thought she and Pietro got on before he had moved into the Avengers Compound, but ever since, all he's ever been was annoying to her. She even thought she liked him a bit but not anymore, he annoyed her more than you could imagine.

He riled her up any chance he could get, flirted with her then when she blushed, he would embarrassed her. She just hated him.

Juliette smiled at Wanda who looked as if she was spaced out, "Hey Wanda you okay." Juliette spoke walking past Pietro to get behind the island.

"I'm fine Romeo thanks for asking." Juliette heard a smug voice say as Pietro speeded in front of her between Clint and Wanda.

"Please don't start arguing," Clint mumbled grabbing his plate of toast and moving away to the table a couple of meters away.

Juliette scoffed at the boy who had sped in front of her and quickly thought of an insult. "I didn't ask you sonic," she said with a sickly sweet smile before turning around grabbing a piece of bread, and putting it into the toaster angrily.

After this remark from Juliette, Wanda also moved with her bowl of cereal next to Clint on the table. Both of them knew what was about to go down.

At this point, it was a daily schedule.

Pietro still stood there with a grin on his face before speeding back next to her, "Look what you've done." He accused looking down at her still smiling.

Currently, all Juliette wanted to do was punch that little shit in the face.

But instead, she ignored him and just rolled her and began walking to the fridge instead. As she neared the fridge she felt his gaze on her until she opened the fridge that blocked his view of her.

Wanda walked back into the kitchen bit of the room with her empty bowl and spoon, "Jules, You training today?" she spoke while Juliette picked up the butter from the fridge.

"I don't know. Probably, hey Wanda will you put my bread back down." She spoke opening a cupboard to get a plate.

"Sure," Wanda quickly popped the bread back down and put her bowl in the sink.

"Pietro? you training." She spoke snapping him out of whatever gaze he was in, "Uhh, yeah sure." he spoke leaning against the island counter, staring at the annoyed brunette.