𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Malia, can you stop now ?" asked Quinn while the coyote was beating Theo up on the ground.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop." he said with a weak voice.

"Trust me I won't." she said while taking her claws out which made him panic a little. Quinn saw that in his eyes.

"Malia enough." said Scott while he put her away and Quinn helped him get back on his feet but he pushed her away. "Slow down, he's going back in the ground."

"You can't, he remembers Stiles."

"Scott remembers Stiles, Lydia and I remember Stiles, and even Quinn even if it's only a little.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us."

"Or he could kill us."

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword."

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." he said to Quinn which made her chuckle a little but lose her smile quickly.

"Shut up !" they both said.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now..." said Hayden trying to calm things down.

"He goes back. Now." said Scott.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword."

"Shut up !" they all said except Quinn before Scott and Liam went to another room, Malia got closer but Hayden blocked her.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo ?"

"Why ?"

"So I can kill him."

"Okay look, I know there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt."

"Let's kill him."

°°°

"I can put you back in the ground anytime."

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one, I can show you how it works." he added facing all of the pack. "I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me."

"She promises." answered Liam.

"No I don't." he said before they all looked to her. "We're really gonna do this ? Trust him ?"

"You got a better idea ?" asked Quinn.

"I've got an idea. it may not be better but at least it's not him." she said before going away.

°°°

"This was a bad idea."

"It's not a bad idea."

"It is a terrible idea." said Theo behind Liam and Hayden before the wolf pulled the chains vividly, making Theo lose balance for a second. Quinn was walking with them, but she wasn't really here. Last night she didn't sleep, she kept seeing her father around. "I told you where the transformer is. I told you how it works. I don't need to be there when it all blows up."

"It's not going to blow up." said Hayden while making everyone stop, but Quinn who wasn't listening walked into Liam.

"Sorry."

"They ride the lightening. We can use it to catch one and keep him there until we figure out what they want. It's a good idea." she finished while Theo looked at her ex flirt with worry.

"You're trying to catch a Ghost Rider. A million things could go wrong it's a terrible idea."

"The bad idea was bringing him back." said Liam. "Scott's right, this is a mistake."