𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐠

"At least we found his cell." said Hayden trying to help Mason through this difficult phase. The witch put her hands on Mason's arm even if she was in the backseat. "That means something."

"It's a relic." he said with a tear rolling down his cheek. "That only means one thing."

"That means he's not dead, Mason." added Quinn smiling softly at him.

"And that there's still a chance." added the one driving.

"He only has pictures of us. There's like, a hundred pictures here. And it's just us. Is that a little weird ?"

"No. That means he loves you." answered Hayden while Quinn got in the back of her seat, trying not to think of the one she lost not that long ago.

"We need to get him back."

°°°

"So we should stay here. Is that what you're thinking ?" asked Hayden to Liam once they were on the sheriff's station.

"It doesn't matter where we are. We still need to figure out how to fight them."

"No one can fight them."

"I can. I mean I'm no Hellhound, but I can still use fire."

"Douglas can." said Theo that was locked up in the jail.

"Does he need to stay here ?" asked Mason.

"I asked the same thing." added Quinn.

"He's still Theo."

"Theo saved Scott, remember ?"

"He can still hear you" added Mason, making Hayden talk louder.

"Then he car hear me say he needs to shut up so we can figure out how to fight the Ghost Riders."

"You don't need to figure it out." added the Chimera.

"Douglas already did." said Quinn while Liam looked at her, he knew.

"If he knew how to fight them then he might know everything about them." added Hayden.

"And guess who knows all about Mr. Douglas ?"

°°°

"That's never going to happen. We're not making that deal."

"I hold all the cards." answered Theo to Mason.

"You're locked in a jail cell, you have no cards." added the human.

"You want me to tell you about Douglas. Break the sword."

"Honestly I think it's a fair act."

"Yeah but your opinion is biased since you like him Quinn." whispered Hayden to the witch but Theo heard that and smirked a little.

"Does anyone else want to do the negotiating ?"

"Break the sword."

"I'll break the sword, I'll break it right in..."started Quinn before Liam stopped her.

"Quinn."

"You break I talk. Come on guys. Look, I don't want in anyone's pack. I don't want anyone's power. I just want to stay alive."

"How do we know if we let you out you won't run ?" said Hayden before he looked at Quinn with a smirk.

"Cause we're not letting him out. He's going to tell us from in here."

"I'm still going to need some incentive."

"Oh my God Liam just break it already. Nobody trusts him, but he's like everyone else, he needs a second chance, just like Argent had, or you, or Corey, or Hayden, or Malia, or me. You know I'm right." said Quinn angrily before Liam got further, drew the sword and broke in in front of them.