𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

Disclaimer: This story is a passion of fiction. And the characters of Game of Thrones and House of the dragon is owned by George R. Martin. If there is any resemblance of a real person or a place in this story, it's entirely coincidental and a work of fiction. Except for the resemblance of the chosen cast. The names in this story is all fiction that I came up with. Pictures, and gifs I do not own, but the aesthetics I do own.

Copyright:

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story shall not be produced anywhere or reproduced without my permission. Without consent and proof from the author of A DANCE OF DRAGONS AND MORTALITY, is a violation of copyright law. By no means shall it be stored in electronic, photocopying, recorded, or fragmented in any way. I do not own the characters of Game of Thrones or House of the dragon in any way shape or form, except for my OC's for this fanfic.

A/note: If you do see anyone stealing this story, please make sure to contact me :). Much appreciated, thank you again for choosing to read my story.

I do hope you enjoy this story :).

⚠ Warning: Story may contain extremely humorous things that might make your day just by one paragraph. Violence, blood, mentions of kidnapping, and maybe a closed-off love scene. 'Cause I prefer to keep everyone comfortable reading my story.' ⚠

Please don't read, if you cannot handle any things from these warnings.

Thanks again, enjoy!