Chapter 6

"So~ Whatcha got planned for us tonight, Haise-kun?"Rima asked as she swung hers and Sasaki's intertwined hands back and forth in between them, a sweet smile on her lips.

   Sasaki looked down at the shorter female and smiled ,"It's a secret so I can't tell you!"

   Rima pouted but nodded anyways. She didn't care what they did as long as she was next to her Sasaki. She missed him so much. It felt like decades since the last time she saw her boyfriend. It was extremely hard for Rima to adjust to leaving Sasaki after everything they had been through just days before she left for the academy. It was worth it though. Now shes graduated and can work with Sasaki for as long as they both live.

   "Hmm. If I can guess it, will you tell me?"Rima asked. She was never really good with surprises.

   Sasaki shook his head,"If you guess it, then you would already know it..."He teased.

   Rima's cheeks got pink at the realization at her dumb moment,"Sorry..."She mumbled, her free hand covering her cheek.

   "There's nothing to be sorry about. I thought it was cute "

   The two couldn't help but blush hard at Sasaki's statement.

   Though the two adults have been dating for almost 4 years, they were apart for 3, meaning that they haven't exactly gotten over that embarrassed faze yet.

   "Sorry..."Sasaki coughed out, scratching his chin again,"So... um. You can still guess if you want!"

  Wanting to push the embarrassment away and just enjoy her night with Sasaki, Rima nodded and furrowed her brow in thought.

   "Okay. Are we going to the movies?"

   "No."

   "To the park?"

   "Nope."

   "Out to dinner?"

   "Do you think I would make you go through something like that?"

   "No, but I just had to say it..."

   Sasaki laughed at Rima's pouty face and lightly shook his head, "So? Do you have any more guess, or have I stumped you?"

   Rima shook her head,"Of course not! I just need a second to think of some more guesses-"

   "Rima-chan!"

   Freezing and tensing at the sound her her name, Rima tried fast and hard to place a face to the sound of the person who called her name.

   While Sasaki on the other hand, cursed for not deciding to bring his briefcase with his weapon in it. Shirazu said it would just be in the way so he left it in his room.

   "Aw... dont tell me you forgot me again! You wound me..."The voice feigned heartbroken-ness,"... And to think I brought you this beautiful bouquet of roses..."

   The sound of footstep coming closer to the frozen doves made them both break free of their immobility. Turning around first, Sasaki stepped infront of Rima and stuck a arm out to grab a hold of her from behind. Rima, who was just a tad bit slower, ended up having to look around Sasaki's shoulder just to see who called her name.

   When her eyes landed on nicely combed purple hair and fancy but weird clothes, Rima tensed again.

   "Tsukiyama-kun!? What are you doing here!?"Rima's voice got a little high at some points, but that was only because she couldn't believe how stupid the Frenchman was being. Coming over to her when she was with a high ranking member of the CCG, who probably knows he's a ghoul!

   Sasaki looked between Rima and the stranger with roses confused. Confused on how Rima knew him, and confused on where he heard the voice before.

   "What? Am I not allowed to welcome you back? We've all been waiting for you..." Tsukiyama said, a small smirk on his face as he kept taking quick glances at Sasaki, who still held his position in front of Rima.

   "Rima... who is this?..."Sasaki asked quietly.

   Rima gulped, trying to figure out what to say. She didn't want to have to lie to Sasaki. Not anymore.

   Why couldn't she have a peaceful night back?...