Chapter 23

Rima woke up to something laying ontop of her, more accurately on her chest, making it a little harder for her to breath right.

"Nnn."Squinting one eyes open, Rima looked towards the window, seeing it was just breaking dawn, which meant it was some time around 5:00 am.

After estimating the time, Rima turned to trying to figure out what was constricting her breathing.

Moving a hand across her chest, Rima's hand came into contact with something soft an furry.

Scared that there was an animal sleeping on her, Rima jerked up, propping herself up an her elbows.

"What!?"Rima breathed, quickly pulling the blankets back to get a better look.

Rima blinked once... twice... and then three times as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, finally being able to see what was ontop of her.

"Haise-kun?..."Rima whispered.

Sasaki was currently still asleep, his head resting on Rima's chest, stomach to stomach, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, his right leg in-between hers.

He looked like the perfect picture of content as he slept, his hair all stuck up an messy.

Rima smiled lovingly, releasing a sigh of relief that it wasn't an animal, and using her left hand to softly move some stray hairs from his eyes.

"Oh Haise-kun..."Rima mumbled, slowly laying back down onto her back,"You're so cute..."

But the admiration of cuteness soon turn to wincing in pain. Sasaki must have been dreaming of squeezing a big Teddy bear or something...

Rima put a hand on Sasaki's shoulder, lightly shaking it.

"Haise... Haise... Haise, please wake up..."Rima called out quietly,"... You're... hurting me..."

"Ngnn."Sasaki groaned, snuggling his head into Rima's chest, making the girl cheeks redden.

"Sasaki Haise.."Rima called out, a little louder now.

Finally, Sasaki slowly opened his eyes, looking around in confusion, "What?"You could tell he just woke up. His voice was deep and husky.

"Haise... you're holding me to tight..."

Hearing Rima's voice so close shocked Sasaki, making him lift his head and look up.

Sasaki sucked in a hard breath though as he became nose to nose with Rima, his heart rate picking up.

"Hello..."Rima said, giggling a little at Sasaki's confused expression.

"Rima!"Sasaki exclaimed, jumping up onto his hands an knees over her, embarrassed that he was holding and laying on Rima in such a position,"I'm so sorry,"He exclaimed, trying to get off from over her, but only ended up getting tangled in his sheets.

And just like Rima had yesterday, Sasaki slipped off the bed, tangled in the sheets.

"Haise-kun!"Rima called, moving over to the side of the bed, looking over to make sure he was okay,"Are you hurt?..."

Sasaki was laying flat on his back, looking up at the ceiling. His mind was a complete mess, and he believed he was now seeing stars..

"Rima..."Sasaki groaned.

"Oh Haise-kun..."Rima shook her head, sliding off the bed an kneeling beside Sasaki,"You're so clumsy.."

Sasaki smiled at Rima, his cheeks red,"Sorry.."

"It's okay... Let just get you out.."

After a minute with another fight against the sheets, Rima was able to free Sasaki, helping him onto the edge of his bed.