Ch7-Lake Laogai

You wake up pretty late. Sokka is drawing pictures of... frogs? Aang and Katara come in. "Sokka we found a printer to make our posters!" Katara holds up a picture of Appa.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa." He holds up the frog.

You burst out laughing. "Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head." Aang tells him. "This is his head!"

"Why are feet coming out of it?" Katara asks, taking a closer look at the photo. "Thats his horns. I haven't seen him in a while, okay?"

"I think it looks great Sokka." Toph says. "Why thank you I worked really- why do you feel the need to do that?" He asks after realizing.

"Lets get busy!" Aang tells us. He holds up the fliers.

You stay with everyone else. "Wait so how do you play this game?" You ask Katara. She is about to say something when Aang walks in.

"I just dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come with news about Appa?" He sits down next to you.

"Its only been a day, just be patient." Katara says. Suddenly,

Knock knock knock

"Wow you're right! Patience really pays off!" He bolts to the door. And is completely disappointed by the knocker.

"Joo Dee?" He says/asks sadly. "Hello Aang and Katara and Sokka and Toph and Akaza." You frown. "Hey- why is my name last?"

"What happened to you? Did the Dai Lee throw you in jail?" Sokka asks her. Oh right last time someone else was J.D. but its the original one now.

"What? Jail? Of course not. The Dai Lee are our cultural protectors." She waves the idea off with her words and her hands.

"But you disappeared at the earth kings' party." Toph says. "Oh I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country. Its very relaxing."

"But then they replaced you with some other woman who said her name was Joo Dee." Katara says.

"But, I'm Joo Dee." She says. "Yeah, and I'm the Fire Lord." You mutter. "Why are you here?" Aang asks.

She pulls out a flier. "Dropping fliers and putting up posters isnt permitted within the city. Not without proper clearance."

"We cant just wait for permission to do everything!" You tell her. For the first time, it seems like she answers you. "You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue putting up posters."

Aang jumps in front of you. You can literally see his face turning red. "We don't care about the rules and we're not asking permission! We are finding Appa on our own and you should just stay out of our way!" He snaps at her.

He slams the door. "Jeez dude, she's just doing her job." You tell him. Sokka nods. "Yeah, that might come back to bite us in the blubber."

"I don't care. I'll do whatever it takes to find Appa." He says. "Yeah lets break some rules!" Toph yells and proceeds to destroy a wall.

"We should all split up and put up posters, Toph should just come with me." Sokka says. You've been putting up posters with the Gaang for a while.

"Why?! Because I cant put them up on my own?!" She puts the glue across the wall and slams the poster into it.

Backwards. "Its upside down isnt it?" She asks. You speak up. "You can come with me." Sokka gives you a smirk. "Yeah you should go with him." He says.

"Alright I guess." She accepts it. After about five minutes you hear Katara yelling. You grab Tophs hand and say "Cmon lets run." She is about to protest but you run along.