The Sauna Test

"1,2,3 time for you to awake- No that doesn't have the same beat or rhyme"Lucas woke me up. "No,you can say 1,2,3 time for you to have an awake-ning"I said,stretching. "That is a bad idea"He said.,and I shrugged my shoulders "Is Mike awake?"I asked. "Nope,he's up in his room"Lucas responded. "Can I wake him up,please"I asked. "All yours"He said,then I ran upstairs immediately.

"Ahh jeez,Harl there are girl in the house at least wear some pants"Mr.Wheeler said,eating cereal.I widened my eyes then I quickly apologized and ran back downstairs. "I figured you forgot pants"Lucas said,throwing me PJ pants. "Thanks"I said,putting them on quickly.I ran back upstairs and into Mike's room. "Rise in shine,Micheal.It's a brand new day which means..another day with your favorite girl"I said,turning the lights on.

"Can you turn the lights off"He said,in a groggy tone. "No,it's time to wake up"I said,beating on his nightstand. "God Harry,there's no bedtime or time to wake up,it's summer"He said,rubbing his eyes. "Well,now it is"I said,taking off his blanket. "God,I hate you"He said,getting up. "I love you too man"I said,exiting his room.I had smiled to myself and wondered is Nancy up.

I had walked to her room and opened the door quietly.She wasn't there so I just left and went back to the basement. "How'd you wake him up?"Lucas asked. "One of the loudest wake up calls"I responded. "Nice,so is he coming downstairs"Lucas asked. "I hope,if he isn't I did all of that for nothing"I said,but then the doorbell rang.I had sighed,and went upstairs and leaned against the door.

"Wheelers residents this is Harlow Harrington though"I said,laughing to myself. "It's me Will,I need to talk to you guys.It's very important"He said,in a quavered voice.I had creased my eyebrows,opened the door slowly,and was immediately brought into a hug."I'm so sorry Harry,I missed you so much and I overreacted"Will said,while hugging me. "No it was our fault.We should've never done that to you"I said,rubbing his back.

He pulled away and sighed. "I know you've retired from protecting us but I have something to say that might take you out of retirement"He said,and I creased my eyebrows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's no way someone- actually I understand"I said,putting my hand on my hips. "No,what we're you about to say? I know it gonna be stupid"Mike said,crossing his arms. "That's exactly why I didn't finish it"I said,walking closer to him. "God,can you guys go one minute without doing some stupid shit.I mean your girlfriends haven't ripped each other throats out so why should you guys"Will questioned.

"My fault,my fault"I said,looking down. "Okay,continue"Lucas said. "So like I said,I felt him.At the movie theatre,when walking with Dustin,and at Castle Byers"Will explained. "So let's kill the son of a bitch.Where is he?"I asked,cracking my knuckles. "That's the thing,we don't know"Lucas responded. "Then let's find him.I'll call Steve,he can get Robin,Nancy,Dustin,Joyce,scrawny kid Jonathan,and Hopper and form a squad"I said.

"It's not that simple Harl,we don't know who's the host"Will said. "Didn't we defeat the Demogorgon last last year?"I asked. "But we had Eleven"Will said. "God damn it Wheeler,why do you have to be a liar?"I asked,slamming my fist against the table. "Hey,I wasn't a full part of this.You helped out and you could've just told her I was lying"Mike said. "Oh really,that would've made things worse"I said,walking closer to him.

"God,get off each other's neck.How about we call Eleven and get her here?"Lucas requested. "She's not gonna wanna talk to none of us,especially with the ginger guard Harry calls her girlfriend"Mike shot. "Oh I know your not talking.Your girlfriend is-"Lucas cut me off. "God,can you guys please stop arguing"Lucas exclaimed. "She started it,you know she loves trouble"He said,and I glared at him.

"I swear to god Micheal"I said,gripping his collar. "Calm down,this is exactly what I'm saying.Girls are ruining you this friendship"Will exclaimed. "I mean,come on"Lucas paused,removing my grip from Mike's collar. "Is this really what the party has come to?"Lucas asked. "Now,listen to what Will has to say,and SHUT THE HELL UP"Lucas exclaimed.