MadMax

Harlow Harrington's POV

"Harrington come in"Lucas called on the walkie.I groaned and picked up my walkie "This is Harrington over?"I said. "What's your haul? Me and Dustin have 6 dollars in total?"He asked.I got up from my bed,and went over to my spare piggy bank.I shook it four times,which got it all out.I counted all my money,and I had 7 dollars. "7 dollars "I said,in the walkie.

"Meet the party at the arcade over"Lucas said,over the walkie. "Got it.Over and out"I said,turning off the walkie.I went over to my dresser and got out a pair of pants,and put them on.I picked up the walkie and put it on my shirt,took the quarters,and stuff them in my pants pocket.

I had left my room and slammed the door by accident,alarming my brother.He came out in his boxers and a tank top. "Where the hell are you going?"Steve asked,seeing I was all dressed up. "Arcade"I answered,going to the living room.Steve put on some pants,and ran after me. "Need a ride?"He asked. "I'll take the bike"I said,with Steve following behind me.

"I insist let me take you"Steve begged.I rolled my eyes, "fine,let's go"I said,throwing him his keys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Steve pulled up to the arcade,he immediately turned towards me. "I'm staying right here,don't leave with one of your friends or your biking to school."Steve warned,and I got out the truck.I put on a sarcastic smile and held a thumbs up. "I'm being serious,you little-"Before he could finish I slammed his car door,and went inside
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To slay the dragon,use the magic sword"Princess Daphne said on the game. "Oh Jesus,I'm in uncharted territory here,guys."Dustin said,as we watched him play. "Down,Down,Down"Me and the guys exclaimed. "I'm going,I'm going"Dustin shot back.We kept telling him instructions and he followed them. "Shut up,Shut up,Shut up!"Dustin exclaimed.

Then he lost,I rolled my eyes,as Dustin babbled. "No,no,no!I hate this overpriced bullshit"Dustin raged.Then he cussed it out more. "Your not nimble enough,but you'll get there one day"Lucas said,as he smiled at me. "But until then,Princess Daphne is still mine"I bragged. "Whatever.I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug"Dustin said.

"Sure about that?"Keith questioned,which made us all look at him.He was eating cheddar puffs, "sure about what?"Dustin asked.We all realized and quickly ran towards Dig-Dug. "Your messing with us right?"I asked,running backwards. "No,no,no"Dustin echoed .We made it to DigDug,and saw the horror.Dustin's score was beat by a kid called MadMax.

"751,300 points?"I exclaimed. "That's impossible"Mike said.We turned towards Keith. "Who's MadMax?"I asked. "Better than Dustin"Keith said.Dustin flipped him off, "is it you?"Will asked.Keith scoffed. "You know I despise Dig-Dug"He said,eating a cheeto. "Then who is it?"Lucas asked.

"Yeah spill it Keith"Dustin exclaimed. "You want information then I need something in return"Keith said.We all looked at each other,confused. "No,no,no.No way,your not getting a date with her"Mike said.  "Mike come on just give him the date"Lucas begged. "I'm not prostituting my sister"Mike exclaimed. "But it's for a good cause"Lucas reasoned.

"No,don't get him the date,Know what,he's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family"I shot. "Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid"Keith shot back. "Oh I'm a wastoid?She wouldn't even go on a date with you."I shot back. "You make like what?2.50 dollars an hour?"Dustin questioned.  "Nice perm"He said,making fun of Dustin's curls.

"Gonna make fun of my hair?"Dustin asked.We continued going back and fourth.Until Mike walked out to get Will.He came back in and we started playing Dig-Dug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day