Bonus Chapter (Season 2)

"Alright,now If your ever in a huge crowd making sure you take the ball and get as far away as you can,step back and shoot the three"I explained. "You made that sound so hard"Lucas said,dribbling the ball. "Just try it,against me first"I said,getting into a defending position.Lucas sighed,and started walking while dribbling. "Come on hustle"I said,clapping my hands once.

He started running up,and tried to cross me but I hit the ball out of his hands. "Try again,and keep focus on your opponent,also make sure to keep the handle the ball"I said,giving it back to him.I got back into a defending position. "Ready when you are"I said,and he started dribbling.He did a little in between dribbles and behind dribbles and I just laughed.

"Great ball handling"I said,while defending.I tried to knocked the ball out of his hand but he had great handles.he did a twirl away from me and went for a three and made it. "Good shot,good shot"I said,getting the rebound. "Real good shot"I said,passing him the ball.I looked towards my brother who was leaning on his car waiting for me. "I'll be right back,just keep practicing"I said,walking over to me brother.

When I made it over,he sent me a soft smile. "Need a water break or something?"He asked. "Nah,just wanna say hey"I said,smiling back. "So,the dance went good huh?"He said,and I instantly blushed. "Bro stop"I said,covering my face. "I'm just saying,Dustin told me everything,and you are awkward as hell"He said,and I laughed. "Alright Alright,you win you got me to blush what do you want? Money?"I asked.

"Nah,but I do want reserved front seats at your wedding"He said,and I slapped his chest. "Your going way too fast"I said,laughing. "But for real.What's the color? Black ,White,or Blue"He asked. "Neither"I said,walking back to the fence. "Hey"He called getting my attention. "I love you.Just know that"He said,and I smiled. "Love you too asshole"I said,before going back to the court. "Alright,where were we"I asked,and he passed me the ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm a little tired,I'm gonna head back home but thanks Harl"Lucas said,patting my back. "Alright"I said,and looked back.Steve's car wasn't there and I creased my eyebrows.I saw a familiar car pull into the driveway on the court and I gulped slowly.Billy opened the door,and he had his sunglasses on with the cigarette in his mouth.He slowly walked to the court,towards me.

When he reached me,he looked into my eyes,and took the cigarette out of his mouth."I get it"He said,smiling. "Get what?"I asked,picking up my water bottle. "Why Maxine likes you so much.I don't tolerate you at all,but you seem like a good kid,with good intentions"He said,and I drunk some water. "I'll take you home,I wanna get to know you.Sis" He said,and I raised my eyebrows. "Come on"He said,and I slowly followed him.

I got into his car,and it wasn't bad.He played some music,did normal human things and he didn't insult me not once. "So,you play basketball,huh?"He questioned. "I play a little,but I don't wanna join a team"I said,while still nervous. "Hmm..okay"He said,pulling into the Hargrove/Mayfield house driveway. "I thought you were gonna take me home"I asked,getting more nervous.

He looked at me,then got out of the car.

Flashback (Max's first day)

"Alright Maxine-"Max had cut off Principal Coleman off. "It's Max."She corrected. "Okay,Max.Your science teacher is Mr.Clarke.He's a very nice teacher,he's a best friend to the entire class."Principal Coleman explained.Max nodded,and looked around the office. "Do you want me to tell you about the main problems in that class?"Principal Coleman asked Max.

"It's not important,but sure"Max responded.Principal Coleman got up and picked up a few files.He can back over to his chair,and slammed down a picture of the party.He covered everybody's face except Lucas's. "Lucas Sinclair.He'll be the person you worry about least.He's a nice guy and you'll probably get along perfectly"He said,before moving his hand.He uncovered Will's face,and sighed.

"Don't be too mean to William Byers.He's had a rough childhood.I don't want to explain too much so I'll just move on"Principal Coleman said,before moving his hand uncovering Dustin's face. "Dustin Henderson.He's a nice little fella. He's like the brain of the friend group"Principal Coleman explained.Max was ready for the next person,but Principal Coleman took forever to move his hand.

"These last two,please try your best to avoid any contact.They do not play at all,so if you have any contact with them be as nice as possible.Your mom told me how you are,and don't bring that attitude to them"Principal Coleman explained.Max nodded her head,not listening to principal Coleman cause they could be that bad.Right? "Number two worst friend is Micheal Wheeler"He said uncovering Mike's face.

"He's a hard-headed little boy.Good at keeping his ground,and not afraid of protecting his friends"Principal Coleman explained.Max nodded,and sighed. "So who's the last boy?"Max asked,and Principal Coleman chuckled. "You can say that,she's more of a she"Principal Coleman said,before uncovering Harlow's face.Max's eyes lit up,and she sat up in the chair.

"Don't get too attached.She may act like she cares but at the ending she's just Harlow Harrington.You can never trust Harlow Harrington.it started with Elijah,Trevor,Claire,then it ending with Charles,Chase,and Micheal H."Principal Coleman explained. "She's the hugest player in school.I've never seen her have a long lasting relationship"He explained.Max was finally interested in what he was saying.

"I tried warning all my new students about her,but they never listened"He said,and then ended with a sigh. "But,you can be friends with her.She has anger issues,and dangerously attractive"Principal Coleman said,and Max knitted her eyebrows together. "Well that's it.Everybody else is a sweetheart"Coleman said.Max nodded,and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Harlow's POV

Billy had came out and looked at me. "Alright we can go now"He said,getting back in the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna have to release season 3 one by one since I didn't start with season 4 yet