Be quiet and drive (far away)

little an!: I have been offline for a FATTTT minute yall. so so sorry lolzies. BUT ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

Tw: graphic , character death. (whoopsies 🤭)

Karl nearly speeds down the busy road, his peripheral vision blurred and everything morphed together into a blurry mass in front of the road in front of him. Karl, frustrated, leans his head against the back of his seat. God his head hurts so much right now, why did he have that much to drink? They said it was only supposed to be a small get together.

-earlier that night... -

Karl didn't like parties at all. He couldn't identify why everyone was so obsessed with them. His head always throbbed from the loud sound of music and he didn't like the scent of alcohol at all (yet here we are). Right now he sat outside of the bench in front of a house in which some of his friends decided to throw a party without telling him. Sapnap and Quackity had pushed him here so he would leave his house once in a while. Thinking of them, they're probably already drunk anyway.

"Mind if I sit with ya, doll?" Sapnap slurred, plopping himself down onto the bench without waiting for an answer.

Yep. definitely drunk.

"Dude you're wasted." Karl said, laughing cause he had predicted this.

"Fuck off-ff.. you should be too! This is a party dammit! Live a little Karllllll.." Sapnap whined, dragging out Karl's name and throwing his hands around, exasperated.

Karl, clearly shocked at the outburst, raised his hands up in surrender. Suppressing a chuckle he stands up from the bench outside and holds a hand out to Sapnap.

"Fine! Just quiet down, it's nearly 10 pm and this is a suburb..." Karl finally folds, glancing around the area to make sure nobody heard Sapnap's wailing.

Sapnap takes his hand to stand up, wobbling a bit before straightening himself out.

"Let's go get plastered then, shall we ?" Sapnap hiccups, laughing to himself a little bit afterwards before leading Karl inside.

-which leads to now...-

Karl fumbles through the radio and eventually loud music reverberates through the car. He feels like his head is splitting open and quickly shuts it off, slamming his head against the back of his seat again.

"Fucking hell.." He curses, the cars around him zipping by annoyingly. He glances into his rearview mirror, attempting to fix his disheveled form and look somewhat sober for his friends back at home.

An intersection comes into view ahead of him, as he glanced back at the road the stop light ahead of him turned red. He lets out a sheer scream of terror as he couldn't break in time. Not having any time to stop, another car plowed into the driver's side of Karl's car. Glass shattered. Airbags deployed. The car spun to the right, stopping just short of hitting a tree. Multiple other cars were screeching and swerving around the highway, others nearly crashing into each other as Karl lay limp on the steering wheel. Everything danced around in his vision and he couldn't hear a thing other than the horrible ringing in his ears. God, he just wanted sleep. His eyelids felt heavy and every one of his limbs ached heavily. He lets his eye's shut temporarily. The first sense that came back to him was hearing, something slowly dripping, something else crumbling, another thing creaking, and then a low, distant rumble of a car. He couldn't hear himself, not that he was making much noise but... not even his breathing reached his ears. What came next was his sense of touch, except that although his fingers twitched and flexed he couldn't feel anything, in a rush his mouth filled with copper, his nose with the scent, and his eyes flew open as he gasped again.