hide and seek

Tw:panic attack, blood/gore, fainting.

Karl's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I groaned into my pillow and grabbed my phone, unlocking it.

One new message: Mr beast

Hey Karl! Wanna be in today's video? We're gonna do extreme hiding seek today :)

I smiled softly to myself and replied with a quick 'sure :)' and hopped out of bed.

I slipped on a button up and wore a sweater over it tucking it into my jeans.

(Outfit karl is wearing ^^)

I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and putting deodorant on. Then I something caught my eye.

My moms eyeshadow.
She must of left it when she visited last.
I picked it up opening it. I grabbed the tiny brush it came with and dipped it in the black eyeshadow.

"Should i?" I asked myself, looking in the mirror.

I stood there for a second before putting it under my eyes, blending it nicely. Not gonna lie I looked hot.

I checked the time realizing I needed to hurry. I slipped on my black hightops and rushed out the door with my keys.

(Time skip to the place they're gonna do hide and seek at cuz I'm one lazy mf)

"Alright guys! I'm giving you 5 minutes to go hide! Good luck!" Jimmy said before sending them off with thier backpacks and go-pros.

(Mini time skip qgain)

"Alright guys I'm going to hide in this forest. Theres a bunch of logs here and- Oh my God is that a cave?!?! Looks like I found my hiding spot yall" I spoke excitedly to my camera.

I quickly put it down and walk carefully into the cave making sure not to slip.
It was cold and dark but I could make do of it. After a while of looking around I found a little mini cave in the cave and decided to hide there.  I layed my sleeping bag out nicely and laid on it for comfort. I looked through my backpack and found snacks and some other necessities but one thing caught my eye. A mini alarm clock.

"That jerk" I whisper to my self as I started recording again.

"Guys I'm in my spot and I found this!" I whisper yelled and showed the camera the alarm clock.

"Imma smash it" i said as i smirked devilishly.

I took a rock that happened to be next to me can brought down as hard as k could against the clock breaking it into smithereens.

I snickered evilly before going back to my spot and getting rid of the broken clock just in case.

I laid there as Jimmy and Chris found one by one eventually leaving four people left.