Part 4.

Vegas squinted his eyes and slightly opened them as sunlight hit his face. He struggled to open his eyes and last night memory hit him causing him to smile until alarm ruined his thoughts.

He undressed and walked inside shower His eyes turned to mirror He gasped at darn purplish-red marks all over his neck and chest. Pete mostly avoided giving him any visible sex injury but yesterday night it was.... different. Pete had trust and love filled in his eyes for Vegas.

Pete's POV
I stood outside with Porsche as we were just done with working out

"What's going on between you and Vegas?" Pete tried to keep his expression straight, Little did he knew Porsche won't take long to get it.

"with Khun vegath?... Nothing..What made you think that?" Pete said hoping that someone will get him out of this.

"Nevermind. He and Kinn are having a meeting with other mob family, I hope they won't get started again!" Porsche said and let out a sigh knowing they both can't even breath in same air without throwing glares onto each other.

In the Meeting room*

Pete stood there as everything was going fine He looked at vegas who winked at him. Pete smiled and checked that no one saw. Or.... It will get horrible specially with Tankhun.

Suddenly the big screen turned on and something started playing.
It took Pete a moment to get the fact It was him!
He was too shook to understand it. Vegas won't do it just to ruin the meeting. Will he?
Pete's eyes were shot open and he saw Vegas trying to turn it off.
Pete's eyes again shifted to screen but his face wasn't visible.
They would've assumed it's just the random slut Vegas is fucking. Am i actually just his toy?
Pete thought as Kinn ordered the dealers to postpone meeting.
Pete sighed tremblingly as all eyes were shifted on him after his face got visible in that.... Sex tape.

His existence itched by all those stares. He just didn't cared about his job or Kinn.
He will get killed for being into a relationship with Minor family's young boss? But he just didn't cared. Only thing on his mind was 'Vegas, I trusted you!"

He was frozen until Vegas called him out. He didn't wanted those stares. He walked out as soon as he can.
.. ..

"Sir Tawan was caught messing with system"..

To be continued....

(What you want will be in next part)