Part 13. (Last)

Vegas looked at those same sparkling eyes.
"Ai pete!" Vegas yelled and burst into tears.
Pete soon leaned down engulfing him a hug, slowly running his fingers through trembling boy's hair.
Tears going down on his face as well. Vegas jerked a little with every sob.
Pete hummed slowly to him trying to calm him down and struggling to control his tears.
Just like it happend that day, Vegas was feeling broken, shattered, abandoned just like he was feeling everyday after Pete was gone till today.
Pete came a like a beam of ray in his silent cries and filled him with slow music. Music of love, waves of comfort and healed him. Held him close to his beating heart and Vegas's heart started chanting Pete's name since then.

Vegas still remember how he was close to ending the chapter of his life when Pete came to prolong it forever. He was sitting in his bedroom, trying sloving out the surroundings.
Everything seemed blurred except a shining thing placed on nightstand. Knife?
He slowly grabbed it and pointed to his neck, wanting to get rid of numbness, wanting to stop this pain in his mind.
Everything turned into loop in his mind. He screamed and pressed it hard against his throat and felt no pain.
"ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?" Pete yelled and pulled it away from his throat with his bare hand, Ignoring the blood dripping from his hands, His gaze pierced through the boy who was looking broken like he haven't felt a thing from eternity.
"Please! Let me die. LET ME DIE." Vegas grabbed the knife trying to take it back and end his breaths. He felt hitting here there and slipping until he felt something heavy on him and he calmed and little and the moment he gained sense his hands felt wet as if somethings dripping on it. Thick and warm. (NOT THAT YOU HOE)

His breath trembled and he stared down and Pete grinning painfully.
"Pete!" Vegas trembled and backed away from Pete.

"PETE! DON'T DIE. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE PETE. I NEED YOU. PETE!!!" He screamed as doctors tried pinning him down as Macau was standing there trembling in a mixture or feelings.
Pain, of seeing his brother like this.
Rage, against people who destroyed everything consist his brother's world.
Fear, Of losing only person he had in life.

Synthetics finally calmed Vegas, at least for now.
Macau sat there rocking himself back and forth with tears dripping down his face, trying to make himself a little stable.

He heard footsteps entering the hospital room. He sat straight being ready for what was about to come.
Kinn, kim and korn.
"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? BASTARDS LOOK AT HIM. CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A HUMAN? AFTER TURNING HIM INTO THIS?" macau screamed as he was held back by some men dressed in suits.
"So? you're blaming us now?" Kinn asked as he seated down on sofa placed for people coming to visit patient.
"YOU KEPT DRUGGING HIM FOR YOUR FLITHY BUISSNE-" before he could complete he felt a sudden pain in his stomach and his tastebuds were triggered against a metallic taste which was soon spilled on floor.
"How many times do i have to tell you to keep your mouth shut?" Kim grabbed his jaw, his nails digging into skin of his cheeks.
Kim forced him to look at his brother unconscious on hospital bed.

"Want to end up like him? No right. So keep your pathetic mouth shut."

The end-

If you understood the ending you did.
If you didn't then Vote and comment.
I will make sequel to this. Because, Mafia families can never be a real family.
Betrayals are their blood.