Part 9 (18+)

Pete looked at Vegas sleeping peachefully. He Carefully wiped his semen off his boyfriend's lower region.
He slowly traced the wet towel on cleaning it up being careful to not wake sleeping guy up.
Vegas hummed slowly and sleepingl as he felt warmth on his sensitive areas, Before he knew Pete was done, He leaned down kissing his forehead.
He admired the moonlight going slightly left on his lover's body.
He smiled to himself and grabbed the blanket covering them both.

A few days later...

Pete woke up to find some roses on the bed stand.
"Happy birthday love,
Surprise at 9." He smiled at note.

'He might have planned something' Pete whispered to himself and went with day.

At 9

He walked inside of apartment only to find it Silent. He walked inside of room only to find Red lights on and Vegas sitting on his knees in submissive position.
Legs spread wide, on knees, hands back and head down.
His Beautifully flawed skin was visible with just leather pants on.
His eyes were blindfolded with a red strap.

Pete leaned down and whispered "Didn't expected my gift to be this sexy and erotic, Love." He lifted his face by his chin and traced his neck with his warm tongue before His hand slipped on vegas hip pulling him to stand.

Pete leaned closer enough to make Vegas realize the closeness. He leaned till their lips brushed against each other.
"I liked my gift, Pet. Pete said and kissed Vegas's collarbone.

"The gift isn't over sir." Vegas said and leaned in hoping to have Pete's touch or maybe... something more.

He felt shy when Pete opened the gift box placed on bed.

"Wow" Pete said looking at material. A pair of paw gloves and Cat ears.

"You wanna try it?" Pete asked removing his blindfold.

Vegas shyly nodded as Pete lifted his face by his chin.

"I want words baby?" Pete softly asked waiting for his consent. He made sure to not drag or cross any lines before Vegas. He didn't want to hurt or upset his lover.

"Yes.."
"Yes what pet?"
"Yes, I wanted to try it... A little ago but i waited for your birthday."  Vegas said and looked at Pete's face.
Pete smiled at his cuteness and Softly leaned in latching on his lips.
He kissed him slowly and Sucked on his bottom lip before slightly smacking his flesh through leather and Got access to his mouth when Vegas moaned.
He lifted Vegas up by his thighs without breaking the kiss and dropped him carefully on Bed.

Vegas whinned when Pete pulled away, He stared at Pete walking and grabbing the blindfold.

Pete looked at him and Vegas nodded and couldn't help but blush at how Gentle Pete is being with him.

In a few seconds His vision were blacked by Blindfold.

He heard Pete open a drawer, His cheeks flushed because of painful tightness in his pants as well as Knowing what Pete is doing.

He felt Pete's warm breaths on his back which soon got exchanged with kisses. Pete gripped his hair marking his neck.
Pete hands reached his Leather pants as he slowly pushed buttons out of their holes and Pulled it down.

"Oh my my my!" Pete said shocked at a Gem head visible between Vegas's cheeks.
"Mmm..." Vegas let out a moan when his hard length sprung free from tight fabric over them.
Pete twirled the buttplug with his fingers, hearing Whins and moans from the guy which caused him to take it out and push it back inside.
"Agh!" Vegas moaned before covering his mouth with palm. His chest heaving up and down. Precum leaking from his sensitive slit.

He felt pants being pulled away fully.
"I want you to be on your knees for me Kitten." Pete said as He got on his fours as soon he can.

Pete twirled the buttplug before pulling it out slowly. Vegas arched his back and his head hung low with eyes closed. He let out a shaky breath.
Pete took a bulled vibrator and lubed it up. He turned it at a low speed to make Vegas know what was coming.
He slowly inserted it into his opening.
Vegas keep letting out shaky moans and breaths which turned into screams of pleasure when pete Turned it on high.

To be continued.....