Part 5 (18+)

"Aye Kinn, I am asking you to hand Tawan over. I will be the one to deal with him." Vegas said leaning by his elbows controlling his temper going over his head.
"How can I trust you?" Kinn placed the cup down.
"I am not asking you to trust me, I am asking you to hand me over that-" Vegas stopped in words and sighed.

"Can i take Pete with me?" Vegas asked ignoring Pete standing with other bodyguards frowning.
Kinn looked over and nodded.
...
"Are you still sulking?" Vegas asked to glaring pete.
"You could have told me earlier!" Pete said as Vegas pinched his cheeks.
"You look damn adorable-" Vegas was stopped with sudden backhug from Pete.
"I need you Vegas!" Pete whispered near his ear and Placed a soft kiss on his neck.
Vegas shrugged out of his grip.
"But there are people-" Pete placed a finger on his lips shushing him.
"Showers are empty!" Pete said with a smirk.

....

Pete and vegas undressed in empty shower rooms.
Sounds of low breaths echoed in room as Pete was giving slow pecks all over his chest.
"P-pete!" Vegas whisper yelled.
Pete smirked and turned him against mirror. Water running down their bodies.
Pete massaged His entrance as a warning and slid his finger in.
His fingers worked against the bottom's prostate as He kept giving bites on his flesh.
Vegas winced at emptiness as Pete removed his fingers.
"Keep looking it the mirror. Look at that face all ruined by me!" Pete whispered as with words he thrusted inside of Vegas's almost preped hole making him groan in mix of pain filled with pleasure.
Pete thrusted at a fast pace making Vegas struggle to catch breath.
Sounds of skin slapping and moans filled the room.
Pete grabbed his hair and forced him to look mirror at his dishelved self.
"All mine!" Pete said and with a thrust Vegas released himself on pete's hand.
He moaned at feeling of Pete releasing in him.

They were breathing heavily as Pete rubbed Vegas's back to help him catch breath. Pete leaned in to kiss his stomach and mouthed a small "Love you"

To be countinued......