Part 8 (18+)

Vegas tried switching the position only to realize his hands are cuffed together.
A groan let his mouth when Pete inserted his lubed up fingers in him.
"We don't want to hurt you. Do we?" Pete whispered and keep thrusting as Tears welled up in vegas's eyes due yo sudden stretch he got when pete scissored his fingers.
"Enough!" Vegas said as Pete jerked him back by his hairs.

He settled on pete as Pete placed himself on Vegas's entrance.
Vegas let out a loud moan with closed eyes before as he lowered himself on Pete's length inch by inch.
He was already feeling so full before Pete thrusted his hips upwards to fill Vegas up till possible.

"Ugh! Pete!" Vegas let out a muffled moan as he hid his face into Pete's neck from embarrassment.

Pete grabbed his hips guiding him up and down.
"You feel so good!" Pete whispered in Vegas's ears before Placing a soft kiss on his neck.
"Whenever i finger you, You feel so tight. I wonder how can you take me fully?" Pete said as Vegas eyes were rolled back and with his mouth forming an "O" from intense pleasure. He felt pete's thick meat drilling inside and out of him whenever pete raised him and slammed him back on himself.
"Ahh!" Vegas let out a scream as well his walls tighten on Pete's length showing he is about to release. Which didn't stopped pete. He jerked him length until he released all over his own and Pete's stomach.
"Get some rest!" Pete said in a soft voice as Vegas was his arms tired.
"Ahh!" Pete said when Vegas start moving up and down on Pete.
Pete let out a surprised moan.
Vegas leaned closer giving open mouth kisses from his chest to neck. Still moving upward and downward.
He caught pete's lips in his and slipped his tongue inside exploring every corner of his boyfriend's mouth.
He pulled away when he felt Pete twich inside of him.
He fastened his movement until he felt his warm thick strings inside on him.
He couldn't help moan at the feeling.

Pete released himself inside of Vegas he heard Vegas moan as well, before Vegas leaned tiringly against pete's shoulder.
"Good boy!" Pete patted his head and realized he is asleep.
He let out a chuckle and grabbed the keys to unlock Vegas's hands.

"I love you angel!" Pete whispered in his asleep Boyfriend's ears and kissed his forehead.

To be continued....

Aftercare in next part bro. Smut as well. :)