Part 10 (18+)

Vegas was seated on Pete's lap trembing with every time Vibrator hit his prostate.
His cheeks and nose took a shade of red and Rosy cheeks wet with tears.
A tear rolled down his cheeks with eyes slightly closed. He took low breaths trying to keep up.
Pete's shirt was wet with Vegas's semi clear liquid drenched Pete's lower shirt which Pete was too careless to worry about.
Vegas fisted Pete's shirt's fabric as his life was depending on it.
He realized how disshelved he looked at the moment. So he leaned to hide his face in Pete's neck but Pete grabbed his hair jerking him back.
"No, Baby.. No! Lemme see how good you looks being all used up for my pleasure!" Pete whispered while his thumb softly brushed against Vegas's Lips.
Soon he leaned down Giving open mouth kisses on his chin and moved to lips.
He felt Vegas moaning in his mouth.
Vegas let out a small scream when Pete pushed his knee causing vibrator to go even deeper than it was. He lost the count of how many times he exactly came.

Vegas took as much as oxygen he can when he Felt the vibrator slowing down it was it until the vibrations stopped and he whinned from sudden lack of pleasure.

"I want you to inside me. Own me! Ram yourself inside of me. Destory me Master!" Vegas begged until he felt a slap on his thigh.

"Pet's don't speak. Do they?" Pete said sternly and put on the Dog paws on Vegas's hand which came to his lower wrists and The ears as well.
Next thing he saw was Pete being fully naked and Him being by his knees on either side of Pete.
His knees were pressed on material of bed barely balanced as Pete slowly lowered him on his hard self.
Vegas let out a small hum at feeling of being full.
Pete started thrusting upwards and looked at vegas drooling moaning in similar mixture of pain and pleasure.
"You look so beautiful just for me!' Pete whispered and increased his pace. Vegas felt him hitting his prostate harshly with every thrust, He was on the right point.
Pete kept going deeper and harsher as Vegas bounced with every thrust of Pete and forgot to keep up. His mouth fell open and eyes closed as His paws and ears were making him look more cute.
He ejucalated his liquid and in a minute he was again pressed against bed with Pete holding his both legs up to his shoulder and Ordered Vegas to hold them still.
Pete went down and Vegas felt something warm cold on his hole and he realized Pete spitted on it and before he knew Pete penetrated deep in him again.
He felt Pete hitting the spot he never felt before. His inside itching was calmed down as He screamed in a feeling he loved. He loved feeling full.
His expression clearly showed the pain which he was begging for.
Pete went roughly and roughly as Vegas was sucking on his two fingers.
In a minute he released inside on Vegas.
They both were panting, sweaty and tired.

"I love you Pete!"
"I love you more than you ever did Pet. I love every part of you. I worship every thing related to you. I love your presence. I am proud of you." Vegas eyes shined as Pete starred at him lovingly a human could.
Pete leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips.

To be continued.....