1. How you meet part 1

English is not my first language, so sorry if i mess it up or say something that doesen't make sense ;-; I have a lot of imagination so these scenarios will be long.

Sara :

You were walking on the street in a rainy day. You love it, walking in the rain helps you clear your mind, especially on a stressfull day. Sundenly, you heard a meow, you look across the street and you see a cute black cat. You decide to aproach her.
- Hey cutie.
You said trying to pat the cat. But then you realised you touched hands with someone. You look up and see a girl with brown hair and purple eyes. Her eyes looked so beautyfull in the rain.
Sara - Umm...hi?
Y/n - O-oh, hey, isn't this cat really cute?
Sara - yeah, i would take it home with me, but my mom is alergic hehe.
Y/n - Oh, that sucks, i would too but i allready have cats at home (IF YOU DONT, PRETEND THAT YOU DO OKAY?) What's your name btw?
Sara - Oh, i'm Sara, what about you?
Y/n - I am Y/n, nice to meet you Sara.
And then you guys keept talking about random stuff while pating the cat, you then realised you were in the same school and you didn't even know that.

Joe :

You were coming back from shopping, you had bags full of stupid stuff. You can't help but buy the shittiest stuff in the store. When suddenly, someone pushes you hard, causing you to drop all the shopping on the floor.
- WELL, YOU PUSSY-
but when you looked at the person and realized how pretty they were, you shut up. It was a red-haired boy who looked about your age.
Joe - OMG SORRY LET ME HELP YOU OMG I'M STUPID.
Y/n - IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY.
He insisted to carry all your bags to your house 😭

Keiji :

You realized that more and more often money is disappearing from your wallet, and many neighbors say that there is a thef around town, so you decide to put an end to these thefts and went to the police station. When you arrived it looked like it was closed. You knocked on the window shouting:
- WELL, MISS POLICE OFFICER, I NEED HELP.
When you decide to give up and go home, you saw a tall blond boy smoking next to you. He was quite hot.
Y/n - Hey, is this where you work?
Keiji - hmm? maybe, do you need help? This friendly policeman here can help you.
He said with a smirk studying you up and down with hes eyes.
Y/n - I actually do need help.
Keiji - Sure, i'm listening.

Kanna (She is older in those) :

You were at work, more specifically you work at a cafe. It was another boring day, but suddenly you noticed two girls walking in and sitting at the table. A short one with light green hair, and a taller one with brown hair. The one with green hair caught your attention. She seemed like a fine and pretty girl. You noticed how your coworker placed the menus on they're table. After a while, seeing your coworker approach them to take their order, you asked him to let you do it. You approached the girls' table
Y/n - Helloooo, can I take your order?
Kanna - Kanna would like a vanilla milkshake please.
Kugie - I'll take one with mint and chocolate.
You looked at the girl with green hair and said
Y/n - We're out of vanilla, but if you give me your number, maybe I can find some vanilla for you.
Everyone fell silent, you remaining with a blocked face realizing what you just said.
Kugie - Are you trying to flirt with my sister?
Kanna - um Kanna doesn't really understand what you mean.
Y/n - Ummm, nevermind, sorry, I'll go get the order.
After they drank the milkshakes, when they left you noticed that they left something on the table. There was a note with Kanna's phone number along with some words that said "Sorry Kanna didn't get what you were talking about but if you want to be friends with Kanna we can talk here ☺️"

Qtaro :

You were reading a book about pigs. Why were you reading a book about pigs wtf? Anyway, suddenly a ball hits you in the head. IT HURT. You look up and see a tall, muscular redhead running towards you.
Qtaro - Oh hi, sorry about that, I was practicing my baseball swing.
Y/n - Well, next time, be careful where you hit.
However, when you got home, you kept thinking about him. The next day you decided to still go to that place to see him again, and luckily he was still there practicing, slowly you started talking more, and day by day you came to see him practice with the ball.
(Sorry it's too short, it's 3 AM and i don't have many ideas 😭)

Shin :

You just moved into your new apartment. Finally without parents. However, it was difficult because you had to carry your luggage up by yourself. You accidentally tripped and fell on top of someone who was just leaving his apartment.
Shin - OUCH.
Y/n - Op, sorry
.shin - My god, look where you're going please.
Said a guy with turquoise hair leaving.
Y/n - oh...okay.
After a few days, you realized that your laptop broke, how lucky. You entered dubious websites by mistake and got viruses. .you were telling a neighbor about how your laptop broke and if she knew someone who could fix it for you
The neighbor - Oh, yes, you're lucky, I know a boy who lives a little below us who is very good at things like that, he can help you for free, he's very nice.
When he took you to talk to that boy, guess what, it was the one you bumped into a few days ago.
Shin - sigh, oh it's you.
Y/n - Hehe hello
Shin - Will you give me money?
Y/n - WELL, I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MOM
Shin - off, okay, show me what the problem is.

Reko :

You were at a bar with your friends. When one of your friends came up with an idea, he said he had some tickets for a concert happening tonight.
Y/n - A concert?
Friend - YEAH I HEARD IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT.
You accepted because why not, a concert sounds fun. You arrived and tried to place in the front, but it was full of people. Suddenly there were bright lights and the singers appeared. The band consisted of 4 people, 3 boys and a girl. The girl being the soloist. The music was good and you started dancing with your friends, but the soloist caught your attention. Her unique makeup and angelic voice made you flutter. After the concert ended, you said goodbye to your friends and headed home, but a little further from the stage you saw a girl smoking, and guess what, it was the soloist.
Y/n - It's you!!!
Reko - Hm?
Y/n - I love your voice, and style, and music.
Reko - Really??? Damn, thanks man.
She said with a big smile.
Y/n - Please let me know when you are doing any more concerts, I don't want to miss any.
Reko - SURE, I can give you my phone number if you want, I can let you know when we have our next concert!!!

Nao :

You were in the park on a bench trying to paint the landscape. You love to paint (if you don't, then pretend you do) especially nature. You tried to concentrate but kept failing...
Y/n - off, why can't I do well here.
Nao - Hmm, it looks nice, but you need to practice more, i can give you some art tips if you would like 😊
Y/n - AAAA
Nao - OMG SORRY DID I SCARE YOU? SORRY.
I looked back to see a pretty girl with red hair holding some drawings in her hand.
Y/n - it's okay, don't worry.
Nao - Are you sure it's okay? .I don't like scaring people.
Y/n - anyway, about what you were saying, are you good at art?
Nao - Oh yes, I'm in the art club, if you want I can show you.
The red-haired girl showed me the paintings she was holding.
Y/n - WOW THAT'S SO GOOD
Nao - Omgg thanks
Y/n - Can I join your club too? I really want to learn how to draw better.
Nao - OF COURSE, I'll tell you where it is. OH WAIT I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Nao 😊

THIS IS TAKING FOREVER, IMMA DO IT IN PARTS.