How you meet part 2

Kai :

It was saturday morning, and you realized that the package of your favorite cereal was done. Without thinking, you got dressed and went to the store. When you got to the cereal shelf, guess what, the ones you wanted were right there on the highest shelf. REALLY?? You tried hard to get them by climbing on the shopping cart, bad idea.
- Sorry, can i help y-
Suddenly your basket overturned and you fell straight into the arms of the person next to you.
Kai - Oh my, are you ok miss/sir?
It was a quite handsome boy with long, dark brown hair.
Y/n - yeye I'm fine, sorry about that, I was trying to get to the top shelf to grab the cereal box.
Kai - I can help you if you would like.
Y/n - Yes please.

Gin (He is older here OKAY?) :

You were walking around the park with headphones in your ears when you noticed some boys kicking someone. You took off your headphones to listen.
Bully - pfff you're pathetic, do you still dress like this at your age? And why on earth don't you take off that mask for once? BAHA how cringe.
You took a closer look at the victim and it was a dark-haired boy with a white mask on his face and dressed in a cat suit.
Gin - Leave me alone-
Bully - Or what? Are you going to call mommy???
Y/n - Hey!! Leave him alone!!
Bully - Pff and who are you? Do you want to fight?
Y/n - I just saw some cops on the other side of the road, if you don't want me to tell them you're torturing a boy in the park I say you leave him alone.
Bully - Off, you came to ruin all the fun.
They said and then left.
Y/n - Hey...are you okay?
I said holding out my hand to the boy in the cat suit.
Gin - T-thanks for helping me meow, I'm Gin btw woof 😊

Mishima :

It was your first day on the job. Ever since you were little you wanted to be a teacher, although you were very nervous now. You had written the night before on a piece of paper all the words you want to say to the children and you kept reading them continuously repeating them in your head. The principle invited you to the office and told you to wait there because he sent someone to show you around. You were alone in the room shaking, suddenly the door to the room opens.
Mishima - HEY-
He doesn't even get to speak when he gets a bag on his head. You thought he was weird and got scared, but looking at him more closely, you realized he was kinda cute.
Y/n - OMG SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME KIND OF WEIRDO WANTING TO KIDNAPP ME.
Mishima - Oh, sorry if I scared you miss/mr 😅
He started to explain everything you need to know.
Mishima - What is that?
He said seeing the paper you wrote everything on.
Mishima - Don't worry, you don't need that, I'll teach you everything you need to know :)

Ranmaru :

You were randomly walking around the street, and you saw a stand with cotton candy that made you hungry. You went and bought one. Sitting happily, you closed your eyes starting to dream (I don't know if it makes sense but I do that sometimes) you bit into the soft cottom candy and started dreaming stars and candies...but then you realized the cotton candy tasted weird
Y/n - Huh?
- W-WHAT THE F-FUCK ARE YOU DOING???
Y/n - HM?
You said opening your eyes realizing you tried to eat the hair of the boy in front of you.
Ranmaru - I AM NOT COTTON CANDY!!!
Y/n - Oh shit, SORRY, I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION.

Hinako (this scenario is going to be a headcanon thing so don't come after me OKAY????) :

It was an ordinary morning, you looked out the window and you saw a beanch full of dolls in front of the building. Curious, you went downstairs to see what's up with all those dolls.
Y/n - Wtf? What's with all these dolls? They look pretty scary though.
- Those are mine.
Y/n - AAAA
Hinako - Do you have a problem with that?
I turned around to saw a short girl with pink hair that looked about my age.
Y/n - U-um no, I thought it was a very nice collection hehe 😅
Hinako - Good, because I just moved here and it would have been too hard to stick a stick down your throat the first day I got here.

Alice :

You were friends with Reko, yet you never knew she had a brother, that is until she invited you to her house. You walked into the house and the first thing you saw was Alice sitting on the couch.
Alice - W-WHAT? REKO? WHO IS THIS?
Reko - Omg Alice, don't scare my friend, anyway Y/n, this is Alice, my brother, ignore him.
Reko said turning to you.
You spent the rest of the day with Reko watching movies, seeing Alice staring intently at you out of the corner of your eye.
Reko - I'm going to get some more juice, I'll be right back.
While Reko was gone, you started looking randomly around the room discovering thousands of instruments.
Y/n - Woow piano? I would like to know how to play it.
Alice - Pff, I can teach you.
Alice said from behind you.
Y/n - Really???
Alice - U-um, DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT MF.

Kurumada :

All your relatives started telling you that you have skin and bones and that you should go build muscles, so they forced you to go to the gym. When you got there, you tried to do some exercises too, but you did about three and you were already tired (are you kinning me? 😨). While you were resting on your back, you heard a noise. You looked to your right and noticed a muscular boy with blue hair working out. When you looked at him, you were speechless watching him practice. Perfect hair, those muscles, he was so hot you almost started drooling.
Kurumada - What tf are you looking at?
Y/n - HM?
You woke up from your fantasy
Y/n - U-um, ooo nothing nothing
Kurumada - Then get out of here, I can't concentrate because of you brat.

Mai :

You have noticed that a new restaurant has appeared in town. You are a very picky eater (ARE YOU KINNING ME AGAIN?) so you decided to go and taste the food at the new restaurant. You received the menu and decided to order [your favorite food].
When the food arrived, you put a little in your mouth and already felt miracles. You've never had food done this well before. After you finished, you yelled at the waiter
Y/n - I WANT TO MEET THE COOK TO CONGRATULATE HIM.
In1 the end they took you to meet the chef. When you arrived, you saw a pretty girl with short brown hair. She had gorgeous legs, beautiful face, big eyes AND THOSE BOOBS-
Mai - Hello ma'am/sir, how can I help you? 😊
Y/n - W-WELL THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD
Mai - REALLY?
Y/n - IT'S THE BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD.
You said looking at Mai blushing.
Mai - THANK YOU SO MUCH MADAM/SIR, PLEASE VISIT US AGAIN!!!!
Said Mai with a big cute smile.

Anzu :

In the school corridor, you noticed some students picking on a girl. The same horrible people who always have picked on you. The girl they were picking on was small with red and blue hair, she looked pretty. You were thinking about going to defend her but you don't really like getting into arguments, so you decided to leave and mind your own business. Later, you were in the library, when you felt someone lightly tugging at your coat. You looked back.
Y/n - H-huh?
It was the same girl from earlier.
Anzu - Sorry for coming to you all of a sudden...b-but...do you think that I-dress strange?...
She said with tears in her eyes.
Y/n - N-no!!! not at all!!! I think you dress very unique, I like your style 😊
Anzu - S-SERIOUSLY?
Said Anzu jumping up and down.
Y/n - U-UM
Anzu - Let's be friends!!! My name is Anzu ☺️