2. When they notice that they like/love you.

I think this one will be shorter...I HOPE. MY IDEAS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND HELP. At least they are some good stories to read.........i hope.

Sara :

She realized she had feelings for you when she was exited to see you at school every day. Yes, it's normal to want to see your friends every day at school, but it was a different kind of feeling...even Joe noticed, Sara was definitely in love with you, but she didn't want to admit it, because she hasn't realized her own feelings either.
Sara - Have i fallen in love with them?...

Joe :

Since you bumped into each other that day, you met almost every day and he helped you shopping, you became friends and went out often, sometimes with Sara too.
However many times Sara would leave you alone because she realized something was up 😏 Joe realized he was falling for you when he started getting more nervous around you...his palms usually sweated and he blushed quickly when he got really close to you, also whenever he saw something cute somewhere, he thought of you.
Joe - Hm, Y/n would love this thing.

Keiji :

After you explained that there was a thief in town, he invited you to a cafe to talk more about the case. However, he enjoyed the time he spent with you, he liked you, he liked to look into your eyes and he realized that you are special. After finishing the case and catching the thief, he said
Keiji - Hey, maybe one day we should go out somewhere without talking about a thief.

Kanna :

After you got her phone number, you started seeing her more and more often.
One evening when she got home, Kugie told her
Kugie - Hey Kanna, I noticed you spend a lot of time with that person, have you fallen in love?😏
Kanna - W-WHAT?? KANNA DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.
She said all red. That evening she stayed up all night thinking about it.
Kanna - l-love?

Qtaro :

You started to admire him more and more and he noticed it.
Qtaro - UGH MAN, I didn't get it.
Y/n - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU DID WELL.
Qtaro - Really?
He said with a slightly blushing smile.
Since then some days, late at night, he trained alone to impress you, that's when he realized he fell in love with you.
Qtaro - Hmm, will I impress them like that?.

Shin :

He visited your apartment quite often because you often broke something. Either the laptop, the TV, the radio, etc.
Shin - sigh, what else did you screw up this time?
That's what he always said when he entered your house. However, you hadn't really broken anything lately and you didn't see each other that often anymore. Shin kept thinking about you and wanted to see you, it was a strange feeling he never had before, he thought you were annoying, but he still wanted to see you. One evening you heard a knock at the door.
Y/n - Huh? Shin? You need something?
He didn't know what to answer, he blushed and hid his face with his scarf.
Shin - Nevermind, sorry.
Then he ran away. Since then he realized that he fell in love with you..
Shin - W-what the heck am i doing?

Reko :

You started going to her concerts more and more often. She introduced to the band  and you got along very well with them, but Reko was still your favorite. During free time you started going out. You love to sit on the park bench and have her play guitar and singing songs for you. She realized she was in love with you when she started writing romantic songs about you.
Reko - W-what tf? what am i doing?

Nao :

You and Nao started spending a lot of time together at the art club. She liked your company, your smile and everything about you. She started painting something for you but she didn't want to show you. Every time you asked her what she was painting, she would blush and not want to show you. .Then she realized that she fell in love with you.
Nao - W-why do I don't want to show it to them?.

Kai :

I don't know how but you started seeing each other often in different places, and slowly you started spending time together. You felt so much better when you were with him and you loved to braid his hair.
One day when you walk down the street in the evening, he said
Kai - Miss/Mr Y/n but...why do you like hanging out with me?
Y/n - I don't know, you're nice 😊 I like you.
Kai - o-oh?
You turned around and realized that Kai was gone.
Y/n - Huh? Kai?
Kai was standing behind a house with red cheeks looking down, he didn't want you to see him like that, but at that moment he realized how much he liked you.
Kai - Do they...like me?

Gin (I am trying my best to pretend he is older in those 😭) :

You and Gin becamed best friends. You were allways protecting him from bullys and he was also trying hes best to protect you. He noticed that something was strange because he started feeling something weird when he was thinking about you, like hes heart beating faster, and he was thinking about you all the time
Gin - I want to protect them...woof

Mishima :

You started working together and Mishima helps you with everything you need. After a few weeks you managed to manage on your own, but you would never have managed without his help. Sometimes he would come to the window and watch you teach kids with a smile.
Nao - Professor Mishima?
Mishima - A-AH yes miss Nao?
Nao - Are you looking at Y/n again? Did you somehow fall in love with them? 😊
Mishima - Huh? Hahahaha oh no Miss Nao, they are just a dear person to me, that's all...or is it...
Said Mishima looking at you from the window.

Ranmaru :

After you accidentally tried to eat his hair, you took a closer look at him and realized he was in the same school as you, yet you weren't in the same class. You kept seeing each other at school and you kept asking him to help you with your homework. He thought you were weird and nicknamed you in his head "the weird person who tried to eat my hair" but he still helped you anyway. Every day after school you met at the library to do homework...more like you copying him but shhh. He realized how every day he started waiting for the classes to end sooner so he could see you. One day he accidentally touched your hand and kept thinking about it continuously blushing with his pillow on his face in bed, then he realized that he fell in love with you.
Ranmaru - MMMMSKDJWODJ

Hinako :

She realized she has feelings for you since she started caring about you. She never cares about people, but it's strange that she cared so much about you, is it because you always came to help her? You being neighbors. She always tried not to admit that she fell in love with you.
Hinako - Ughhh, no...ew.....mm

(Sorry if its short 😭 its kinda cute tho, i dont have anymore ideas for her)

Coming back on part 2 bitches