How you meet part 3

Hayasaka :

You were just coming back from work and it was pouring with rain. Plus you didn't even had an umbrella. You were running through the rain and then you stopped to wait at the stoplight. This traffic jam lasts forever. Suddenly, the rain stopped...You looked up and found yourself with an umbrella over you.
Hayasaka - U-um hey, I saw you from the window waiting here for a long time, a-and I thought you shouldn't catch a cold, so, look, you can take it.
Said a brunette boy with glasses.
Y/n - U-um, thanks.
You took it without thinking and ran. However, later you started thinking about that nice person.
Y/n - Hmm, I hope to meet him again so I can give his umbrella back.

Miley :

You were at a big party in a bar, you don't really like parties, but your friends forced you to come. We can say that the whole party you sat on an armchair and drank juice.
Y/n - ugh, I need to go to the bathroom.
You tried to ask a friend where the toilet was but the music was too loud and he couldn't hear you, so you decided to look for yourself. You went upstairs and opened a random door hoping it was the bathroom. You were speechless when you saw a girl with long brown hair lying on the bed inside. Her body was gorgeous, you couldn't help but stare.
Miley - Oh hey cutie~ Wanna join me?
Y/n - U-UM
You didn't even say anything, she pulled you in.

Ranger (he is a human here, also this scenario will be a headcanon) :

You were coming home from work. The bus you had to go with was full of people, you almost couldn't even breathe. When you arrived, you felt someone pushed you hard, causing you to fall to the ground.
Ranger - MOVE BASTARD!!!
You saw a boy with orange hair kick your ass.
Y/n - UM RUUUUDE.
You spent the whole day cursing him in your head. The next day at work, your boss told you that they would have a new employee and you would have to take care of him.
Your boss - Y/n, this is Ranger.
When you saw who it was, you fell silent.
Y/n - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Ranger - Oh hi again BASTARD.
Wow, you had to take care of this annoying person and see his face every day at work. (PS: THIS IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS THING).

Safalin :

You have a lake near your house, and since you were little you loved to go for a walk there, also many people used to go swimming there. The water was clean and sparkling, and you sat on a rock looking at the people. .suddenly, some children who were playing pushed you hard and you fell off the stone. When you stood up you realized that you had the a big bruise on your foot.
Y/n - offf, I almost can't even walk, ouch.
Safalin - um...hey, if you want I can help you.
A beautiful lady with long green hair was standing in front of you.
Safalin - I-I'm Safalin and I work as a nurse, i-if you want I can look at your leg for a bit.
Y/n - o-oh YEAH SURE.

Maple (she is human here) :

You entered your favorite cafe after a long and stressful day. You sat down at a table and while sipping your drink, you saw a girl crying at the table next to you.
Y/n - Hmm, 11 am, usually not many people come here at this time, what happened.
You decided to walk towards her.
Y/n - Hi, are you okay?
Maple - u-um hey
Y/n - I know you don't know me, but can I help you with something?
Maple - It's about a person dear to me...who doesn't love me
Y/n - Ohhh I can help you with that, I'm good at advices.
You sat down with her at the table and started talking. You managed to cheer up Maple and you guys becamed friends.

Hiyori (am i the only one that fucking loves him?) :

You started seeing a man with green hair hanging around your block every day.
Y/n - Wtf? Hmm, I think it's some bogeyman.
One day you saw him sleeping in the street on a bench.
Y/n - Um.....sir?
Hiyori - Hmm?? Oooooh hellooo
Y/n - Don't you have a house?
Hiyori - Oh no no, I do have a house,but  it's my hobby to sleep in places like this 😊
Y/n - .......Tf?
Hiyori - But I feel lonely a lot of times 😔 Would you like to keep me company?~

FINALLY, I'VE DONE EVERYONE.