When they notice that they like/love you part 2

Alice :

Alice wanted to teach you to play the piano. Every time you came to visit, you spent time with him learning. Sometimes you made him blush seeing you very happy.
Reko - ALICE!!! Did you somehow fall in love with my friend?
Alice - W-WHAT?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Reko - DON'T ACT DUMB, YOU STAY WITH THEM LONGER THAN I DO, IT'S OBVIOUS.
Alice - YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE, LEAVE ME ALONE.
However, Alice spent his evenings thinking about you and had the image of you smiling stuck in his head.
Alice - hmm.....

Kurumada :

You kept seeing each other randomly at the gym, but he always ignored you and watched you do exercises. He was making fun of you a lot tho.
Kurumada - HAHA, THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT.
Y/n - SHUT UP MF.
However, one day, something changed. He saw some people come to flirt with you and he almost went to beat them up. .he realized he fell in love with you the moment he was jealous of anyone talking to you.
Kurumada - Phah, stay away from them okay? Brat.

Mai :

From that day on, you continued to come to her restaurant every night. She always saw you there, you were her favorite customer and she cooked special menus for you. She started to adore you and sometimes she would sit next to you at the table and ask if you like the food. She realized she fell in love with you when she wanted to see your face more and more often and wanted to cook just for you.
May - AHHH, THEY ARE SOOO CUUUUTE.

Anzu :

You became her only friend. You spend a lot of time together. You became best friends. She made you dress weird, but you still did it to see her smile. When people bullied her, you protected her. She realized she fell in love with you when she cared about you more than anything, yet she doesn't want to ruin your friendship.
Anzu - Off, what should I do? :(

Hayasaka :

You tried to look for him to return the umbrella, but he was nowhere to be found. But one day you bumped into someone
- S-Sorry, are you okay?
You looked up and saw the person you were looking for.
Y/n - IT'S YOU!!!
Hayasaka - H-HUH?
Y/n - I have to give your umbrella back, hehe.
Hayasaka was stunned blushing looking at you. He couldn't believe that someone as cute as you was looking for him. Since then he kept thinking about you, he couldn't concentrate during work because of you.
Hayasaka - Offf, why can't I get them out of my head? 😭 >\\\\<

Miley :

You kept thinking about the night you spent with Miley at the bar. It felt good...she sure does it with everyone though, you probably didn't mean anything special to her, that's what you thought, but it wasn't like that at all. Miley kept thinking about you, and it was weird, usually when she does it with people its only just a fling and then she doesen't care anymore, but there was something special about you. She wanted to look for you. She knew one of your friends and asked about you and they told her where you live (it sounds creepy but I promise it's romantic OKAY?). That evening someone knocked on your door.
Y/n - M-MILEY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Miley - I want to do it one more time.
She said smiling.

Ranger :

Every day when you saw each other at work, you fight, well...not really, you used to fight, he was just making fun of you. You hated him, he always bullied you. But what you didn't know was that you were his favorite person to bully, and that means a lot. One day when you were doing your job, some employees started to pick on you. You knew them and you knew that they were always jealous of you.
Ranger - YO BASTARDS, LEAVE THEM ALONE.
You looked back and saw Ranger.
Y/n - what- why did you defend me? i thought you hated me
Ranger - BAHA, ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO BULLY YOU OKAY?

Safalin :

Safalin - Does it hurt?
She said while treating your leg.
Y/n - A little.
You guys meet again at the lake the next day. You watched her treat people who were hurt and decided to help her. From then on you met every day, at the same time by the lake. One day you were late and she thought something bad had happened to you. Worrying about you like that, she realized that she really cares about you so much.
Y/n - *pant* *pant* Sorry Safalin, I'm late-
Safalin - Y/N, I-I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!

Maple :

Your favorite cafe became hers too in no time because she always found you there. You used to drink tea together and when she felt sad she knew you would always be there. We can tell she realized she loved you when Hiyori left her mind and you stepped in.
(Sorry if its too short :( )

Hiyori :

He always saw you in front of the block, thought you were an interesting person and started following you and finding out stuff about you (seems very creepy).
He wanted you to be his.
Hiyori - Hehehe maybe it's love at first sight <3
(SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS OKAY?)