Reoccuring Nightmares (Request)

*This is a request by @That_Jester_Kid! And this time, it's actually done!*

*After seeing Rae suffer from consistent nightmares for a week straight, Misha convinces Claire to talk to Rae about it.*

*Rae Dream POV*

"Move! Get out of my way!" I yell, shoving people out of my way.

Where is she... where is she?! If I'm fast enough, maybe I can't stop this! I did everything I could to protect her... so why is this happening?!

As I run, I see a huge gathering of people, and hear them chanting.

"Kill her!"

"Take off her head!"

"You're getting what you deserve, Francois!"

The vitriol and hatred steaming off of the crowd is so intense, I just can't understand it. How could they hold so much hatred for someone they don't even know, someone who hasn't even done anything wrong?! I just... I just have to stay calm, and think positively here. I guess that confirms that she's here, but how am I going to save her?

I could try reasoning with them, though with how they are now, that seems to be off the table. I guess I'll just have to use force here, then!

"Let her go!" I yell, pushing my way through the crowd. I find it odd that none of them seem to react to me at all, but I don't have time to really think about that!

"I won't let you hurt Lady Claire!" I yell as I get to the front of the crowd. Still though, no one seems to be reacting to me, even Claire is ignoring me. It's like everyone is acting like I'm not here... what's going on? The executioner gets ready to kill her, and I raise my wand in response and point it at them.

"Claire!" I yell out in desperation, before everything around me freezes, and my wand disappears.

"It is foolish to try and cheat destiny, Oohashi. Death comes for all, your meddling cannot change that," a disembodied, feminine voice speaks out.

"W-who are you, why're you doing this?!" I yell out loud as dread fills my whole being.

"It matters not who I am, all that matters is what I do. I am the end of creation, I shall bring death to all, that is all you need to know. Consider this a punishment for your hubris," the voice maliciously chuckles, before time resumes. I'm too far away, and my wand is gone, so that means... oh no.

"LADY CLAIRE!" I scream, sitting up in my bed as my eyes open. Wait, I'm back in the dorm? Ah, so it was just a dream... but it just seemed so real.

"That same dream again, Rae?" My roommate Misha asks, sounding tired.

"Yeah..." I quietly said.

"You willing to talk about it yet?" She asks me.

"N-no, I'm fine. Thank you, though," I say, trying to sound fine. How could I possibly explain that dream to her? I don't want to worry her, so I'll just pretend like it's fine.

"Well, if you say so. Since you woke me up, I'm going to go for a bit of a walk," Misha says, walking towards the door.

"Okay, have fun," I say, trying my best to fake a smile.

"Will do, thanks," she says as she exits the room.

*Misha POV*

Alright, these nightmares of hers have gone on for too long, and it's obvious she's unwilling to talk to me about it. So, I guess I'll just have to get the one person she WILL listen to. She probably won't be happy with me showing up to her room this late, but my options are quite limited.