Chapter 5

No pov

Sophie: Ari.

Ari: Yes Sophie?

Sophie: Do I remind of your old girlfriend?

Ari: Little bit yeah you both share a similarity 

Sophie: Like what.

Ari: You both have a pretty voice almost sounds like Her's now that I think about it also she was smart.

Sophie: You are smart you know.

Ari: But she was always smarter than me heh reminds me of her yandereish moments

Sophie: Yandereish moments?

Ari: Yeah there were times when I was simply talking to another girl she got all angry thinking I was cheating on her when I was simply talking to the girl took an hour to calm her back down or one time I ran into a wall not paying attention got black eye when she saw me she almost went full murder mode I was luckily able to explain to her and then she bite my head off for worrying her and not paying attention where I was going.

Sophie Thoughts: Did I really act like a yandere in....... wait minute...... WHY THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS! 

Ari: Ah Sophie is something wrong because I have a feeling something is wrong.

Sophie: Oh nothing wrong just a minor glitch in the system won't take long to fix I'll be right back! 

Sophie Thoughts: I'm going to murder some bitches.

Somewhere else

Random Gamer: Alright this is the entrance to this section of the omniverse now time to.. 

AI: ERROR ERROR ERROR!

Random Gamer: Huh?

AI: GAMER SYSTEM NOW REMOVED GOODBYE GAMER!

Random Gamer: WAIT WHAT MENU!

Nothing happened

Random Gamer: Holy shit..... no..... no no no no nononononono NO!

The Gamer started to say and doing different things to get the Gamer menu up but nothing worked

Random Gamer: How could this happened is this the reason why we never got contact from the gamers that came here!?

Sophie: Reason would be me.

Random Gamer: Huh!?

Sophie had arrived at the Gamer's location just as he lost his Gamer Power

A/N: Sophie's looks

Random Gamer: Who the hell are you!?

Sophie: Oh just a mortal turned greater omniversal god nothing important. 

Random Gamer: Huh... wait a minute..... you're killing gamers aren't you you take away their power then kill them AM I RIGHT!? 

Sophie: All in one now do me a favor AND DIE!

Random Gamer: AAAAHHHHH!

Back With Ari

Sophie: I'm back~

Ari: That was quick.

Sophie: As said minor glitch. 

Ari: Okay.

As Ari walked on he sighed

Ari: Now I just need to get Ruby into Beacon *sigh* no matter I'll figure it out later anyway Sophie you kind of surprise me.

Sophie: How so?

Ari: Aren't most Gamer AI emotionless and are just guides? 

Sophie: That is true but also false it depends on the AI some are just mindless while others are full of emotion and can think for themselves like me some can even take physical form.

Ari: Whoa..... can you?

Sophie: Um yes but not right now.

Ari: Oh then can you show me some other time?

Sophie: Uh..... sure thing.

Ari: *smiles* Your awesome Sophie!

Sophie: *blushes*

Ari continued onward after awhile he stopped and opened the >Gaia Challenges< Menu

Sophie: So you are going to another world?

Ari: Yep.

Ari then scrolled through as he found four worlds he never heard of before

Ari: Konosuba huh maybe I'll try that world as well as those other three some other time I don't know them so best be prepared first hmmmmm these seem good enough for now.

A/N: Choosing time choosing time which world to got to meow!!!

Monster Girl Quest 

Soul Eater

Kill La Kill

Legend Of Korra (season one for now)

Fairy Tail (season one for now)

Mass Effect

Rewards:

A Reward: Angel Halo Sealing Power 

B Reward: Weapon Transformation 

C Reward: Life Fiber Crafting Material 

D Reward: Choice Of Two Element Bending

E Reward: Slayer Magic

F Reward: Element Zero Crafting Material