whole foods

bald girl's pov

i lingered in the kombucha aisle. i could really use a buchie right now! i cracked a bottle open and took a huge whiff. the stale vinegary smell reminded me of yesterday's strange encounter with those two weird mormon twins. their gaze never left my mind; those dark and brooding eyes filled to the brim with lust and mormon guilt.

suddenly, as if my thoughts had summoned them, i heard the pretty one's voice from behind me.

"thought you could run forever, princess?" he said.

my heart began racing. he was so close that i really had no choice but to turn around and answer his question.

"who are you?" i demanded.

"the name's drew, but you already knew that. and the ugly one's johnathan, my identical twin."

i didn't even see johnathan at first but he was peeking over drew's shoulder, on the verge of tears. what a little freak.

"get in this bag," drew said as he pulled out a plastic walmart bag. i stared at it for a minute because i was kinda shocked that he was still using plastic. kinda fucked up tbh

i had to admit, i was kind of intrigued by these two so i squeezed into it (i'm dainty) and let them take me with them. a story for the grandkids am i right!

soon, maybe 20 minutes later, i was dropped on a cold, hard floor that i could feel through the bag. i crawled out and noticed we were in a warehouse. there were a bunch of building materials and tools lying around. next to me was a human sized cage. johnathan, while drooling, pointed to the cage and i crawled in.

"good kitten," said drew, and he locked the door behind me. "now, if you'll excuse me, johnny and i have some business to attend to." he snapped his fingers as he started walking out of the room, and johnathan dropped down to all fours and sprinted after him.