Chapter 1 - Betrayal- Dagaa

Chapter 1

''Ashk nahi wo moti the jo tere sajade me maine bicchaye the, 

Tune sirf unhe ek katra -y-paani  samjha ye teri nadaani thi''

A white plain envelope was sitting on ASR's table. That plain faded envelope was surrounded by fancy files, Shiny folders, & golden engraved envelopes. it looked like those were trying to intimidate the faded envelope & asking how dare you to come here. It was a big question Who dares to send such a plain envelope to Asia's Top CEO office? But that faded white envelope was not feeling intimidating at all. He was seated on ASR's classy table very coolly. Because it knew about its power. It knew that the foundation of AR design & Shanti Niwas would be shaken when it was open. 

10 years passed since Arnav Singh Raizada was kidnapped by his own Jijaji. That incident brought a cyclone into their lives. What happened after that was a life-changing experience. Anjali came to know about her loving husband's reality. Raizada & Gupta's family got to know the real reason for Arnav & Khushi's haste marriage. Payal & Aakash got to know that to save their marriage Khushi accepted Arnav's contract. Both families finally realized that Khushi was the victim & they all were her culprit. 

They wanted to apologize for their wrong judgment, and for their ill behavior. But the person to whom they want to apologize was missing. A few family members almost forgot about that incident because 10 years was a long time. They almost forgot that a girl named Khushi came into their lives & one day silently went away after sacrificing everything for the sake of the Gupta & Raizada family. It's human nature that we forget easily when something or someone is not in front of our eyes. What can a human do? Everyone has to move on. This is the truth of life. 

ASR tried his best to find his contracted wife. But how can you find a single person in such a big country as India, where 120 crore people reside, where almost 66 lacs villages are there? There are so many lanes and so many houses in those villages. How can you suppose to find a person who went missing without a trace, without a clue? He checked all the relatives, all friends, all temples of Delhi, all chanawala, all Berwalas but all in vain. 

But he forgot to check his own staff. There was still a missing file in the police office of south Delhi in the name of Khushi Singh Raizada but now it was dumped in unsolved cases. Almost everyone had given hope that Khushi will return someday. But two-person still hoped against hope that someday she will come or at least contact them. One of them was her Father Mr. Shashi Gupta & another was her husband. They both were still waiting for Khushi. They were both hoping that maybe some miracle would happen & Khushi would return to their lives. The rest of the family moved into their lives. They have reasons to move. But there was nothing in Mr. Gupta & Arnav's life that they would be able to move forward. They both were just waiting for a miracle. 

Arnav & his efficient team went to London for a fashion show. He was too busy to think about anything except the fashion show. He was interested only in business. He was not interested in going back to India. There was no one waiting for him. But he didn't know that this time a white faded envelope was waiting for him to be open. Somewhere, someone is waiting patiently for his answer. Somewhere very far from the capital of India in a remote village, Hope is diminishing every day with the setting sun. Little did he know that two innocent eyes are waiting for him. His miracle is waiting for him. 

 Unaware of all these things he was busy with interviews, new deals & new business ventures. Arnav's secretary did not try to open the Faded envelope because there was one word written on it 'Confidential'. So she left the envelope on his table & forgot about it. After one & a half months finally, Arnav reached his office & started to deal with urgent matters. There were so many decisions pending for him to decide. But he was not aware that he is missing the most important deal of his life. The whole day passed in a fizzy. The next day when the secretary was arranging his table content she again noticed that envelope & reminded herself that she will inform her BOSS.