Chapter 5 - Endorphin- Happiness

Chapter 5

''Rahmato ka dariya hai wo mera Khuda,

Dhadkane laut aayi  bas uski ek nazar se''

Arnav hold her hand & looked into her eyes- Khushi, don't worry. Everything will be OK. Have faith in God. A team of specialists is going to come in 2-3 hours. They will give you the best treatment. You will be fine. We both will take care of Ananya.

She denied it- I don't have much time. But now I am relaxed. I can die peacefully. 

Khushi please don't talk like this. nothing will happen to you. I will provide the best treatment. She smiled a weak smile. She knows the truth so she didn't respond. No one can stop death. She wanted to know that did he realize that he is Ananya's father. Will he accept her or he just comes to give her financial support? She was a practical person. She was ready to accept anything at this stage of life. His monetary support or acceptance of Ananya. 

Did you meet her? He nodded her head with teary eyes. She is outside with Aakash. Shall I call her in? Khushi wanted to confirm that Arnav realized whether or not Ananya is his daughter. So she nodded her head. When three of them entered the room. Arnav was holding ananya's hand. As soon as she saw her mother's face, She smiled & came running to meet her mother. Amma, how are you? when will you come back home?

She smiled- I am fine beta. 

Amma you know Akash Chachu brought me a big packet of chocolates. She hugged her mother with all love & care. She was a mature child, she knows that her mother is very ill. So she was very protective of her mother. 

When Ananya mention Aakash Chachu she was more than happy. One word relieved her tension. But A mother's heart was crying about how her daughter will cope with her absence. Who will look after her when she will down with a fever? Who will teach her to cook food? With whom she will share her fears? Who will wipe her tear when she will cry? Who will understand her unspoken words? She was again feeling drowsy but she just wanted assurance from Arnav before closing her eyes. 

I don't know how much time I have. So I want to talk now only. I don't know about your family. If you have a family then obviously they won't like Ananya to stay with them. So it would be better if you leave her in a hostel. I will mentally prepare her. I hope you will be able to meet her once in a while or you can ask Payal Jiji & Aaksh Ji to visit her sometime. 

Tears were flowing from Arnav's eyes. What he has done. He never thought that a day will come when Khushi will beg in front of him like this for his own daughter. She was not even considering that he was still waiting for her. It was not her mistake. He never gave her hope. He never shows his love. He always treated her very badly. That is why today she is thinking that he is married & has a family.
Khushi, I know I did lots of sins, but please listen to me. You are my wife. There is no other woman. I was searching for you for the last ten years. You & Ananya are my only family. We are going to stay together. We will both take care of Ananya. Please forgive me. Tears were pouring from Arnav's eye But there was not a single tear in Khushi's eye. It was the irony of fate that a person who could have cried at a drop of a hat has dry eyes. On the other hand, a person who stopped crying a long time ago was crying like anything. Khushi couldn't speak anything. She was just staring at Arnav. 

ArnavJi please forget about the past. right now I don't have any grudges. Whatever happened, happened. I am happy now you are here. You are here for Ananya. You will be there for her in the future. It is more than enough for me.

Did you really forgive me?

Yes.

Will you come back with me?