Chapter 10 - A Wonderful Life (Epilogue)

''Hamko maluam hai jannat ki haqeeqat, lekin

man ke behlaane ko 'Ghalib' ye khyaal accha hai''

Mirza Ghalib_

''What is wonder''

People talk about the wonder all the time. A few days back I also got a chance to see a wonder. The wonder about which I am talking is a school. Now you will think how a simple school amazed me. My wonder was not the school, my wonder was how can an international-level school is running in a small village in India. I know now I got your attention. So friends let me tell you the story behind that school.

The name of the school is KKG international school. It is situated in the village of Bhavanpur, district Dhanbad, state Jharkhand. One more piece of information I want to share is that only children of Bhavanpur are allowed to study in the wonderful school & they study free of cost. Yes, dear readers, their parents didn't spend a single penny on their children's education. Isn't it surprising? Now you will think why kids of Bhavanpur village are so privileged. Most the people of are daily wagers. Their daily needs are barely met then how an international school is running in Bhavanpur village? Who is performing this selfless act?

The person who is running this school is business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada. Many of you would already hear or read about him. If anyone doesn't know then they can google his name. You will get all the information on the internet. But you will not get the information that he is running KKG international school. There is heart touching story behind this wonderful school. I am not sure how much truth is in it but I believe in it & that is why I am going to share it with you all. I have only one motive for sharing this wonderful story maybe it will inspire one of my readers & he/she would also choose the same path. Maybe one day again I will get a chance to share a similarly wonderful & inspiring story.

According to my sources, Mrs. Riazada spent a few years of her life in this village. Due to some personal reason, she made Bhavanpur village her abode. At that time people of Bhavanpur people treated her like their own daughter. Mrs. Raizada started to teach in this school which was run by an NGO at that time. So time changed & she went back Delhi but she & her family didn't forget the love & kindness which was showered by the people of Bhavanpur. So Mr. Raizada decided to run the school & gifted education for the children of Bhavanpur. There is a saying that education is the best gift you can receive because once you have it, no one can ever take it back from you.

After seeing that school I believe that kindness comes back to you in hundred folds, & in a way you least expected. The kindness of Bhavanpur was really paid in hundred folds. Today I remember Sahajahan who built the 7th wonder of the world " Tajmahal" in remembrance of his wife Mumtaj. Mr. Arnav Singh Riazada also built a building but it is a school That is educating around 300 students? Today I feel that Mrs. Mumtaaz must be jealous of Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta aka Raizada. Because Tajmahal is just a beautiful building but KKG school is a temple where Prasad of education is given to Tiny Tots. I think it is a real wonder.

Reporter

Ashish Tiyagi

Not bad. Ananya read the article & then folded the newspaper & kept it on the table.

Anu, why did you allow Tiyagi to publish an article about the school? Arnav asked in a complaining tone.

Oh, Dear Papa. We are not advertising it. It is just an inspirational article. Do you think I would have allowed someone to taint the memories of Mamma? The day after tomorrow is our school's silver jubilee. So I just wanted to pay the tribute to Mamma through that article. As mentioned in the article, maybe someone really gets inspired.