°。°。°。005 °。°。°。

"movie night"

"movie night"

Y/n was in her living room setting up for her movie night with Robin.

she made popcorn and she bought pop rocks, sour patch kids, curly wurly and some reese's pieces.

she put it all on the table in front of the tv. she went into her bedroom and got a couple of pillows and blankets.

Y/n was quite excited for their little movie night. she has had a couple of movie nights with Joe, but it was always little kids movies.

Robin was bringing The Exorcist for them to watch.

As for Joe, he picked up an extra shift and was working late so they had the place all to themselves for a couple of hours.

Y/n was dressed in her comfy shorts, her fuzzy socks and an oversized t-shirt from Joe.

she heard a knock on the front door, she ran over to open it and saw Robin holding the tape and coca cola.

"hey! come in, come in." she pulled Robin inside and shut the door. she pointed at the living room telling him that's where they're going to watch the movie then she walked to the kitchen to grab some glasses.

Y/n walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch, watched Robin put the VHS tape in the tape recorder and press play. he sat down on the couch and looked around the room.

"hey, where's your brother?" he asked. Y/n leaned back on the couch cushion and put her feet on the couch. "oh he's working late tonight."

Robin nodded his head and they watched the movie.

◦ ◦ ◦

Robin grabbed the popcorn, he started throwing them up in the air and try to catch them in his mouth. he turned to Y/n and threw them at her.