°。°。°。007 °。°。°。

"daddy issues"

"daddy issues"

Vance sat in his dad's car. he just got picked up from the slammer. his dad was ranting about how irresponsible he was and how he had to pay money to get him out.

"two weeks worth of beer! gone!" his dad yelled at him. Vance only continued to look out the window and tune out his yelling.

he thought back to Y/n and how terrified she looked in the shop. he wasn't that bad, was he? he has done worse but she wasn't around for that.

she didn't really think that he was going to kill them, did she?

his thoughts were cut short when his dad stopped the car. "you, me, inside NOW!" he said pointing at Vance, then himself and then at the house.

he waited for his dad to go inside the house before he got out of the car. when he did, Vance opened the car door and got out.

he saw Y/n walking across the street, a bag in one hand and a cat in the other. Y/n spotted him standing by the car. instead of receiving a wave, like Vance was used to, she just turned to walk away and into her house.

he frowned a little, he really scared her if she's going to ignore him.

he closed the car door and walked to the front door, Vance inhaled and exhaled getting ready to face his father's wrath.

he opened it and he was immediately pulled in my the front of his shirt and thrown to the ground.

Vance received a couple of kicks in the stomach before his dad crouched down next to him, gripped his hair and lifted his head up.

"you are a worthless piece of shit, remember that." his father stated and then smash his head on to the floor. Vance groaned and felt his nose start to bleed.