°。°。°。013 °。°。°。

"six days"

"six days"

Y/n has cried way to much.

every time she tried escaping or just thinking about Joe or Vance or her friends, she can't help but cry.

she hasn't cried like that in years.

the Grabber would visit her and bring her some food. he always tried to start a conversation with her but she never replied. Y/n thinks it's annoying him but he doesn't do anything about it.

what she found weird was that he hasn't done anything to her, he hasn't even come close of touching her.

now that stupid phone.

that phone always rings when she's falling sleep after staying up, waiting for it to ring but when she picks it up, nobody is on the other line, only a static noise could be heard.

Y/n sat on the mattress, criss cross applesauce style, and looked up at the window. she has tried to jump up and grab onto the ledge but she always fails.

it seems to be the only way out, excluding the locked door.

the light turned on and the door opened, revealing the Grabber. "hello." he said in a cheerful voice.

he only got a glare in return. he walked slowly to the mattress expecting Y/n to back away, but she stayed on the same spot sending him a deadly glare.

he sighed and put his hands in his pockets "i talked to Joe today."

Y/n's glare hardened. "stay away from my brother."

the Grabber backed away slowly with his hands up. "he looked quite upset."