More delays Yay!

As the Title says,yes there are more delays and for God's sake,I need this to be finished but the time I have is not enough. So I will put down reasons why chapter 6 will be delayed and I am so sad about it.

Reasons:

1.I had to literally Grind on some games and it literally does not give me free time on some days

2.School just started,so I have difficulties trying to make time for the chapters without me needing to study or playing games after school,and being Grade 11 will be tough so wish me luck😃.

3.Games.....That's it games,We got Genshin Impact,Tower of Fantasy,PGR,Dragon ball Legends,Azur Lane. Genshin impact Sumeru is coming tomorrow,Azur lane is in the midst of the 4th anniversary,PGR released a new character same goes for Legends,and ToF is just very addicting😂.

4.I needed some thinking on certain lines or parts that needed to be added in the chapters and I need good ones not just some cliché ones.......ok maybe some cliché ones too but you guys get the gist.

5.I literally got hit by depression that I almost ended my own life! Yep,I almost took the easy way out at such a young age for no reason. But do not worry guys I got my friends and family to talk to me about it and I just spend time with them as much as I can.

And that's it,I'll just try to write down as much as I can within the time limit I got so I hope you guys wait a little longer and no I will not abandon this story,the day it will be abandoned is the day I stop using Wattpad,so start hoping I don't.

Again,School is here so it will take time,thank you guys for understanding,enjoy reading this story,stay safe and take care,Ladies and Gentlemen.