Chapter 9

Maggie

I was in a room.

It was dark and it smelt as though something had died in it.

The floor was damp and there was only a single window in this four-wall room. It was dark outside. That's all I knew about my surroundings. I had no idea what time it was or knew how long I'd been unconscious for.

I looked around and scoffed to see that they'd kindly given me a mangy looking mattress to lie on. I guess giving me a clean one was too much to ask.

I had been placed on a stool, with my hands and legs tied tightly behind me. Already my arms had begun to ache, and I hadn't even been awake that long.

Hours passed and nothing happened.

Not one person came down to check on me.

I was cold, alone...and afraid.

********************

Sometime later, a young-looking guard with a stubble and a jagged nose appeared in front of me. He opened the door and lowered a tray in the center of the room. He did it in silence.

My stomach immediately growled when I saw the tray of food on the ground. The air in the room filled with the delicious scent of carrots, peas, potatoes and beef. I was starving. I hadn't eaten anything since my mother and I went for a meal in one of the restaurants on the pier. Seemed like it happened ages ago.

My stomach growled again, and the more I looked at the food in front of me, the hungrier I got. But I wasn't stupid. They had probably drugged it.

The guard comes behind me, and with a knife, cuts the rope in one swipe. The rope fell away, completely freeing me.

"Shènzhì bùyào chángshì pǎobù." (Don't even try to run.)

I ignored his words and wrapped my arms around my chest.

The guard stood in front of me and pointed down at the food. "Chī." (Eat.)

I sneered. "No."

"I said eat." He ordered.

I shook my head. "I'm not touching it."

"Eat it!"

"No!" I shouted.

Tensing his jaw, the guard shook his head and marched out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.

"Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!" I shrieked.

Silence.

I looked back at the tray and stared longingly at the food. On cue, my stomach growled once again. I hadn't eaten for several hours, and the scent of the food was beginning to overwhelm me.

Drugged or not, I couldn't stand it anymore.

I made a move.

The muscles in my body protested when I stood up, and just before I reached for the tray of food, the door to the room suddenly opened.

I yanked my hand back and stood in the middle of the room.

"Is there a problem here? I heard shouting."

I shoot Chen a deadly glare. "Let me out of here!"

He shook his head. "No can do, sweetheart."

"This is illegal!" I gritted out.

Chen shrugged.

"I didn't say anything to anyone! I promise."

Chen shrugged again. "It doesn't matter."

I scoffed. "Could you at least tell me why I'm being held hostage?"

Just as he reached for the doorknob, he turned around and put his hands in his pockets. "Don't tell me you're that stupid. You know the answer to that question."

I peered up at him. "You're keeping me hostage because I saw you and your brothers throw a body into the water? That's it!?"

He nodded.

My eyes widened. "And because of that, you kidnap me!?"

He nodded again.

"What about my family?" I whispered. "My father will come looking for me. You can bet on it."

He stared at me blankly."And my mother will be worried sick!"Again, he just stared with no expression on his face.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

Chen shrugged. "I don't know. We haven't thought that far ahead."

I sneered. "You have no right to hold me here against my will!"

"Yes, we can." He slowly walked towards me until he stood right in front of me. "You saw something you shouldn't have."

I looked up at him and gasped. "And that's my fault!?"

"It's nobody else's fault." He muttered nonchalantly.

"Someone else had to have seen you. Not just me." I uttered.

Chen takes something out of his pocket and held it up in the air. "That's why we wear masks. To hide our identity. Nobody would've known it was us. We only saw you, and that's all that matters."

So, it was my fault I was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I swirled around the room with my arms stretched outwards. "So, this is it? You're just going to keep me here until I die?"

"It's not up to me what happens to you." He murmured.

"Then, whose decision is it?" I snapped.

He looked at me for a few seconds, then walked towards the door. "Just not mine."

As soon as the door closed, I swallowed back my tears. I wasn't upset. I was angry with myself. I should've fought harder. A lot harder. And now because I didn't give it my all, I'll never see my mother again.

My life had been taken away from me. I didn't belong in my big, happy world any longer. No, I now belonged to my kidnappers; three brothers known as the Jinyoung brothers. Also known as the sons of Li Wei. The mafia boss of The Black Dragons. I knew who their father was. Everybody knew. They were notorious around here for their criminal activity. Nobody questioned them about anything because they simply didn't want to die.

Thanks to my father and his letters, I knew exactly who my neighbours were and what they were capable of.

*******************

Two hours had gone past since Chen's brief visit, and for those two whole hours, I'd been lying on the mattress, looking up at the ceiling. Bored was not the word. Not only was I starving, but I was exhausted. Fighting off three grown men had took a lot of strength. They knew how to fight, I'll give them that but so did I. I was taught by the best thanks to my father. But I knew this was only the beginning of things. This wouldn't be like any other training session I'd had before. This was reality. The brothers were going to question me, do things to me that I definitely wouldn't like. They'll probably hit me, slap me, cut off pieces of my body and send them to my mom or something a lot worse, but I wouldn't let myself think about it. I'll do my best to fight them off, but there's only so much I could take.

When I turned over onto my side, I closed my eyes and prepared for sleep to overtake me when suddenly I heard the door opening slowly, and footsteps coming closer and closer. I stiffened when a hand parted my thigh, but I didn't move. I was biding my time.

When a hand found and caressed my breast, I sucked in a breath. Nothing would please me more than to break this person's wrist. How dare this person touch me after what I'd been through? My whole body shook with fury, and when a knee pressed on the bed I burst upright. I turned around and with all the strength I could muster, use one fist to punch the stranger in the jaw and the other in his balls. My eyes widened when I saw Kang rolling off the bed and onto the floor, groaning in pain. I shot off the mattress and started kicking the shit out of him.

Kang growled as he grabbed my ankles roughly and twisted them, causing me to lose my balance and fall on top of him. He chuckled as he trailed his hand up my legs, hips, waist and chest.

I pushed his chest as hard as I could. "No!"

Without a word, his arm snaked out so fast it was a blur. His fingers wrapped around my wrist and with a forceful tug pulled me underneath him. He lowered his torso onto mine, my legs dangling over the edge of the mattress with my feet skimming the floor. I tipped my head back and looked into his bright blue eyes that were looking down at me in desire.

"Don't."

He ignored my plea.

I curled my fingers into his shoulders, putting enough pressure to get my point across. "Kang, no!"

He didn't listen to me. He instead shifted his torso so that my legs swung to the side, then he fell forward, his weight landing on top of me. I arched my back, shoved his shoulders again and shouted. "Let me go before I beat the shit out of you!"

The tension became thick in the room as well as the anticipation of what he would do next. A feeling of uneasiness and unwelcome desire swept through my body. I didn't know if it was because our bodies were rubbing against each other, or because I hadn't had sex since my first time which was a very long time ago.

His hand trailed down my side and that's when I lost it. With a frustrated, angry cry, I started to struggle. I managed to push him back, slide out from under him, but he caught me around the waist and pulled me back. I used my nails to break the skin on his hands, and surprisingly with three hard streaks, blood appeared.

Kang looked down at the scratches, growled and dropped his full weight on top of me. He maneuvered me so that I was on my knees, with my back to him and my wrist held in his fist resting on my chest. His free hand slid along my neck.

"No!"

His mouth goes to my neck. "Just be a good girl and take it."

His fingers curled and fisted my oversized dress and bunched it up with one hand while his other hand moved downwards.

I moved my hips to avoid his touch. "Don't!"

He ignored me and slid his hand into my underwear.

I froze.

Kang fingers slid between my legs. It took me aback because his touch was gentle and light.

I gasped when his finger softly slid over my clit. He nestled in between the crook of my neck while pushing his hips into my back.

"Stop." I murmured breathlessly.

He shushed me as he repeated the circling motion.

"Please." I begged.

His finger began to add more pressure. My head fell back onto his shoulder in pleasure. Kang's fingers started to circle faster and harder. He lifted his head as I pressed my forehead into his neck as a spiral of pleasure unfurled from my stomach. My hips bucked as he whispered my name into my ear. "Maggie."

"Let me go." I whispered.

He pressed his hardness into my back as he circled my clit faster. "No."

"Yes." I breathed.

My hips moved with his hand, trying to seek more from his finger. My eyes sprung wide open when his finger pressed deeper and circled faster.

"That's it." Kang whispered against my lips. I drew in a ragged breathe and moan led against his lips as I orgasmed. Hard.

"Good girl." Kang said, kissing my cheek softly.

As I'm coming down, he lifted me off of him, turned me roughly and shoved me on my back. With one tug, my underwear was off and I felt his hands palm my knees before moving gently down my thighs. I watched as his face disappeared between my thighs, and the first swipe of his hot tongue made me arch my back. Kang worked his tongue on me and soon my hips began to roll and press into him more. He used his thumb to string my clit. I leant back and cursed at myself at how wrong but good it felt.

"Please, stop."

A menacing growl came from him as I put my hand on his head to push him away from me, but his talented mouth was turning me inside out. The gentle kisses he was placing on my sex made my body shudder, and when he plunged his tongue inside me once again, I lost it. I moaned loudly.

The pace of his tongue increased and I could feel my walls clench around his tongue. Before I knew it, I was coming again. Kang's mouth remained on me through it all.

"Come in my mouth." Kang moaned.

When I regained my senses, I blinked and wondered to myself what in the world had I allowed to happen. I didn't want this. My own body betrayed me by wanting the touch of a bad man. A murderer.

I had never been more disgusted with myself.

Without uttering a word, I shoved myself away from Kang and spat in his face. "I told you to stop!"

Licking his lips, Kang chuckled and got up from the mattress. "I see two orgasms isn't enough for you. Want another one? I don't mind."

When he started to undo his trousers, I slapped him. "Don't ever touch me again!"

His fist connected with my cheekbone, shattering my vision into pieces. I whimpered, clutching my cheek.

He pointed in my face. "I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. We own you now, and there's shit you can do about it."

Ignoring the burn from my cheek and the sting of his words, I grabbed his hair and slammed his nose hard against the wall.

"This will teach you to keep your filthy fucking hands to yourself." I grabbed one of Kang's fingers and twisted it with all of my might.

I couldn't help but smile when he let out the loudest scream I had ever heard.