At lunch

Laura's PoV

Lunch rolled around too soon for my liking anyway I walked past the canteen because I don't have any money for dinner plus I need to lose some weight I went down to my corridor well my other corridor that has a hidden door that leads to the roof.

I love coming up here I'm away from everyone else and I don't get bothered plus I can listen to my music without having people pull out my headphones. I stared out at the view.

End of POV

Ross's PoV

Lunch time came around too quick and it was annoying I was looking for that brunette but I couldn't find her but I was bombarded by all these other girls and I didn't like it I pushed past them.

I then caught a glimpse of the brunette but I got blocked again by more fan girls I pushed past them and grabbed some lunch and went and sat on my own I want to be friends with this brunette she's is a mystery she is also very beautiful.

End of POV

Laura's PoV

I checked my phone and saw that lunch was ending so I walked down the stairs to the corridor and then I walked normally down the corridor until I got shoved by the biggest bully in the school Amelia Gordon she hates people who don't follow her rules well she thinks she is the queen of the school but she just picks on me for the fun of it.

Amelia: hello dork

Laura: ....

Amelia: lost your voice?

She was tormenting me in so many ways.

Amelia: awe come on show us your freshly bruised face

I didn't look up but I heard her growl and she pushed me to the floor and then she hit me I didn't make any sudden movements because I'm used to this.

End of POV

Ross's PoV

I heard chanting and cheering from the corridor I stood up and ran to the noises and I saw Amelia picking on someone but when I looked closer it was the girl that I was looking for I saw Amelia call in Aaron (her brother) and James (her boyfriend) to start hurting the girl that's when I ran up to them and stood in between them.

James: Lynch

Ross: stop

Aaron: why are you protecting her?

Amelia: she's nothing

James: she's a speck of dirt

Ross: leave her alone she's done nothing to you three so leave her alone

They rolled their eyes and walked away along with the big crowd I turned to the brunette and she looked up and she had a bruised eye and a cut on her cheek her hood was still over her head I helped her up she looked shocked.

Ross: you wanted me to prove to you of how much I wanted to be friends does that count

???: *nods*

Ross: can I get your name?

???: it's Laura

Ross: that's a beautiful name

Laura: thank you but why did you save me from them?

Ross: no one should be treated that way

Laura: thank you

Ross: your welcome and I was wondering do you want to hang around me at school since we are in most classes together

Laura: I think we are in all the same classes

Ross: oh so do you want to be friends?

Laura: sure but what about your popularity?

Ross: I don't care about popularity friends and family are most important to me

Laura: awe

Ross: I know I'm a sweet guy

Laura: *giggles*

The bell rang for the 4th lesson and we walked to it together and I saw that people were really shocked that we were near each other I saw girls glaring at Laura and she went to pull her hood up but I stopped her she looked at me in confusion.

Ross: don't hide

Laura: why? Your fan club is glaring

Ross: ignore them if they want to get to you they have to go through me

Laura: okay

Ross: want to link my arm to feel more comfortable?

Laura: is that okay?

Ross: of course it is

I wonder if Laura has had any friends before but I didn't want to get too personal just yet.

End of POV

Lauras PoV

My first friend in years and he's so kind to me he's calmed me down when we went past any of his fan girls and he even let me link my arm with his so I would feel safe he is such a sweet guy maybe I have made a right decision with becoming his friend.

End of POV