15 "i love you" pt. 2

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Noah's pov

"I love you too Noah" Y/n says.

I lean in and kiss her again. I'm so happy I finally got the nerves to say those three words.

We stay with our lips connected for what feels like 5 minutes.

We pull away again.

"Can I finish what I was saying now?" I ask.

"Go for it" Y/n says with a smile.

"I love you Y/n. I am so deeply in love with you. I have been in love with you for almost a year now. I'm gonna continue to love you until the day I die. Whether that be tomorrow, or 60 years from now, I don't know. What I do know, is that whatever the future holds, I know that you're gonna be in it. I know how scared you are about relationships after Christopher, but I promise you that I am not him. I promise that I do love you. I'm not gonna ever make up excuses not to see you. I would never hurt you how he hurt you. I would never want to hurt you in a million years." I say.

I see that Y/n has tears in her eyes. I wipe her tears away and continue talking, our faces mere inches apart.

"I am in love with you Y/n. I am so happy to call you mine. I'm the luckiest person in the world. I am able to say that the most beautiful girl in the world is my girlfriend i-"

Y/n cuts me off. "Noah, im sorry to ruin the moment, but you should look to your left." Y/n says.

I look to my left and see Millie, Sadie, Maya, Priah, Joe, and Caleb standing next to the doorway.

Caleb is recording us.

"GUYS! YOU JUST RUINED THE MOMENT!" I say.

"Sorry" Everyone says.

"Oh, Noah, by the way that was on Instagram live." Sadie says pointing at Caleb's phone.

"Caleb what the hell man?" I say.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't miss the chance!" Caleb says.

"You're lucky that Noah and I announced our relationship today!" Y/n says.

Everyone goes back into their rooms.

"I love you Noah." Y/n says.

"I love you too, darling." I say as I pull her into a kiss.

We get in bed and go to sleep.

A/n sorry this chapter is so short. I can't think of anything :( please leave suggestions for chapters in the comments! Have a great day or night, xoxo Renny!

Word count: 439