Preparation

*It's the next day*

What a beautiful day this morning. I can't wait to go with Harry to the fair. It would be fun to meet some of his friends!

I'll call Ashley to see what she's up to.

Ashely's POV:

Our first weekend in London is going to be fun. Going to the fair with Harry is a great start. I hear that you find that perfect guy at fairs. Well let see what happens.

*Ring-Ring*

(A) Hey Ashley, Good morning (Ash) Morning (A) so we have like like 7 hours before Harry picks us up. What do you want to do. (Ash) Umm... Let pick out an outfit I'm sure we have something in our closets (A) okay ill be over in 5

*Ding Dong*. -opens the door

"Hey Alena that was fast"

"Oh yah haha" Alena chuckled

"Okay so I hear its going to be warm tonight so lets get started"

Alena's POV:

"Okay so lets see here"

No... No... No... YES! How about these Ashely. (They were jean high waisted shorts)

Those look cute! Ashely said with excitement. Now just a shirt...

No.. No.. No.. No.. Umm... No.. Yes, perfect (the shirt was a sleeve less crop top tee, that had the british flag on it)

'OMG that's so cute!' Ashely said yelling loudly. I'm gonna flat iron my hair and wear my red vans. Okay yah looks good now how about me? Ashely said softly

Ashely's POV:

My Turn Alena! What should I wear?

You should wear this ( Jean shorts with a white tee that had a heart on the side and said LOVER with white vans) '

Yes it's cute' Alena said happily. "You should curl your hair too" Alena yelled sounding happy. Okay so now that we are all ready we should probably start getting dressed in like an hour.

*One Hour Later*

Hey Ashley, we should start getting ready! "Okay" Ashley replied

*buzz...buzz*

Oh.. I got a text from... Harry! Dang it

I forgot to send him the address to the apartment.

Hey Alena, So what's the address to your apartment? ~Harry

I replied

Hi Harry, Sorry I forgot to text you the address. So it's 307 Bridge Street. See you in a bit :) ~Alena

*buzz buzz*

Okay~ Harry

Harry's POV:

It's going to be fun tonight! I can't wait to introduce the girls to Niall and Zayn.

I bet Niall will fall for Ashely and Zayn will fall for Alina. I'm so good at this.

ZAYN AND NIALL COME HERE!! 'What is it Harry' Zayn said annoyed. Are any of you guys doing anything later tonight like around 6. No, why? Niall sounding interested. Cause I would like to introduce you to Alina and Ashely. They are?? Both sounding confused. New employees at Nandos. Oh Cool! Niall said all happy. And I think you boys deserve a summer love this year. What about you Harry? said Niall all sad for Harry. Well when the time is right ill find that perfect girl. Sounds fun said Zayn with a smile on his face. Okay good be ready by 6.

Alena's POV:

Ashely I just texted Harry our address.

We should really get ready now! "Okay!" Ashely yelled from across the room.

I'm gonna change in the bathroom.....

Okay so how do I look? "You look beautiful" Ashley said smiling. "Now let me change" said said while running to the room..... Sooo, how do I look? "Like a princess with shorts" Alena said chuckling. Now we have to wait for Harry to pick us up...

To be Continued......

So what did you all think💁

Vote below👋