The talks

I kissed Harry on the ride and I felt a spark. I wondered if he felt the same thing too. Well i think he did cause we came out of the ride hand in hand. As all of us were exiting the fair. Harry turned to me and said "Veronica this was a night to remember, I felt so happy with you on every ride we went on. I never expected any of this to happen to me tonight, and I was wondering if we could hang out sometime" yes Harry tonight was fun I had a blast. Here's my number, ill see you later. I almost forgot I had to walk home. Before I left I gave Harry a kiss on the cheek he just smirked and gave me a hug. As I was about to start walking Harry ran up to me and said "Veronica are you walking home?" Yah "Get in the car ill drive you home". Okay thanks. As Harry got me into his car. He ran to the boys and said "Hey Zayn you'll take Alena home alright. And Niall take Ashley home they live right next to each other" "okay yah sounds good" said Zayn and Niall walking toward the girls. As I see Harry running to the car. Harry everything alright? 'Yah I just wanted to make sure that the boys were taking Alena and Ashley home' Harry said out of breath.

Zayn's POV:

As Alena and I were outside the gate. Harry just now pulled out of the parking lot and was taking Veronica home. My full body was turned to Alena and i was staring into her big brown eyes that were shinning in the moonlight. Alena I had a wonderful time tonight."Yes me to Zayn im glad that Harry introduced me to you" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned into me and i felt her soft lips onto my lips. She pulled away then i said Alena do you mind if i take you home? "Yah okay" she said smiling. Before we headed for the car i was gonna ask Alena if she wanted to go on a date just me and her so i could get to know her better. Alena? "Yah" I got to ask you something "Sure anything Zayn" Would you like to go on a date like next week or something? "Yah Zayn of course" She said as she places a small kiss on my check. I think we should get going. "Yah okay" Alena replied as we both headed for my car hand in hand.

Niall's POV:

Everyones going home Harry left with Veronica like 30 minutes ago. And Zayn left with Alena right now. But before I take Ashley home i want to express my true feelings for her . Umm.. Ashley "Yah" She said as she stared at with her beautiful brown eyes. Well you know that i just met you but i really really like you "aww.. Niall your so sweet, I like you too" she said as she pushed her hair behind her ear. Well I guess I should take you home it's getting late. "Haha okay Niall"... ."Oh and Niall" yah "umm.. We should do this again but you know just you and me." Yah that would be fun..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyy.. Sorry I haven't updated in forever sorry for the short chapter I will post alot soon. Okay comment and mvote below thanks Directioners. Love you ~Alina