Meeting the boys

Zayn, Niall over here! Oh hey Harry said Zayn while looking at Alena. I knew he would fall for her. Who's this? asked Zayn smirking at Alena. This is Alena, Alena met Zayn. H-hi.. Alena said looking at Zayn spechless.

Alena's POV:

OMG Zayn is so cute! His big brown eye are dazzling. He was wearing a black tee with jeans and a Beanie. He was the most gorgeous man Iv ever laid my eyes on. I hope we get to like get to know each other better.

Zayn's POV:

Wow Alena is so beautiful! Her eyes are sparking in the moonlight. I'm so glad Harry introduced her to me. I hope I can maybe ask her out tonight. Well lets see how this goes. Hi my names Zayn nice to meet you. Can I just say say you look beautiful tonight. "Haha thanks" she said blushing.

See Zayn I told you and Alena will get along well. "Haha yah thanks Lad" Zayn said while slightly hitting Harry on the elbow. Oh yah and Niall this is Ashley, Ashley Niall. "Hi Ashley, nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you" she said while she put her hair on one side of her shoulder.

Ashley's POV:

Wow Niall is so cute. His hair and his blue eyes, I think I just found my perfect guy. He was wearing jeans a red v neck shirt, and vans. He just I don't know, I'm speechless! He looks so perfect I hope we he asks me out so we can hang out. Now I know that this will be the best night ever!

Niall's POV:

Ashley looks like a beautiful princess. The way her curls just fall in her shoulders. Her big brown eyes are just sparking in the moonlight. She's perfect to me. Harry's a magic maker.

Okay lads now that we have all meet. Shall we go and have some fun. "Yes" Zayn said as he was next to Alena & Niall was next to Ashley. Let see how about the Ferris wheel. "Yah perfect" Niall said as he looked at Ashley. As we got in line waiting for our turn the sign said *before you get in line make sure you have a partner*

Zayn's POV:

The Ferris wheel is a perfect way to make my move on Alena. That is if she wants to be my partner. Hey Alena, do you want to be my partner for the ride. "Yah sure" she said as we both walked into the line. Then I hear Niall across the way. Hey Ashley do you wanna to go on the Ferris wheel with me? Yes Niall I would love to Ashley said with a smile on her face. I feel bad for Harry he was the one who set us up with these girls and he's all by his self. Hey Harry, you coming? "Yah ill be there in a minute" Harry said as he started walking in the opposite direction.

Harry's POV:

I see this beautiful girl sitting down on the bench. Umm... Hi I was wondering if you would like to come on the Ferris wheel with me. "Do I know you" said Veronica. No but you looked by yourself and I wanted to come a accompany you. "We'll thank you, and I would love to go on the Ferris wheel with you" she said as her eyes gleamed into the moonlight. I'm sorry I didn't get your name love "Veronica" she said with a smile on her face. That's a beautiful name oh.. And my name is Harry. "We'll nice to meet you Harry" she replied as she started to giggle.

As it was almost time for the boys to get on the ride. I caught up just in time Everyone I would like you to meet Veronica. "Hi Veronica" said everyone as we moved up closer in the line. "Hi guys nice to meet you" she said putting one strand of hair over her ear.

*NEXT GROUP IN LINE* "Yes we have a group of 6 people" said Niall as he was next to Ashley as they were escorted into a seat of two. Then Zayn and Alena were escorted to a seat. We followed right behind them. I'm guessing the boys are going to make a move. And Veronica looks beautiful. I guess ill give it a try too.

To Be Continued....

So what did you all think. You like it? Vote and comment below. Shanks 👋💁