That Spark

As everyone got on the Ferris wheel the ride started I looked in front of me and I see Harry and Veronica and in back of me was Niall and Ashley. I hope there like talking cause all I really see is them just sitting there. I bet one of them will make the first move. And as for me and Zayn it's going really quiet so I guess I should start a conversation, but before I did Zayn started talking. "So um.. Alena, you just moved here" Zayn said while looking into my eyes. Yah I did. "Well if you need like a tour or anything I'm here" Zayn said with his cute accent. Cool I would love a tour.

Zayns POV:

I'm so stupid I need to make a move I'm just like sitting on a Ferris wheel with a girl I really like and all I do is like sit here in silence. I'm just gonna go out and say it. Okay Alena, truth is I think your beautiful and perfect but I don't know what to say to you. Im like i dont really know where to start. I just stared into her big brown eyes. As we both were leaning In and getting closer together. I think we were gonna kiss.

Alena's POV:

As we both leaned in for a kiss. I softly touched his smooth lips against mine. It was a short kiss but electrifying as we both pulled away. Zayn said we'll how was that for a start. "Yah that works" I said smiling. I knew Zayn was the one right when I first laid eyes on him. After that we started to hold each others hands. And I started leaning into Zayn as I snuggled with him the rest of the ride.

Ashely's POV:

It looks like Alena and Zayn got comfortable with each other. Now I need to know if this will work out with me and Niall. I'm just waiting for him to make the first move. It's been like five minutes since the ride started and we haven't even had a full conversation yet

Niall's POV:

It looks like Ashley's getting bored. I need to make the first move here. So.. Ashley how do you like London so far? It's good yah but haven't really had time to like explore every street yet. She said as the wind blew in hair. Well if you need anyone to hang out with just give me a call and we'll hang out . "That would be fun" Ashley said with a smile on her face. And Ashley can I tell you, you look astonishing tonight. "Haha thanks" she said while bluffing. "You don't look so bad yourself either" she chuckled leaning closer in. I thought we were going to kiss but instead our whole seat shook. As we were trying to hold onto the bar in front of us our hands both touched. I looked at her straight in the eyes. And then she leaned closer and placed a kiss on my cheek. It made me blush a bit and she just chuckled. I knew that she's the one.

Ashley's POV:

Wow! I can't believe that just happened to me and Niall. He's perfect Niall is everything I want in a guy. Good looks, a sense of humor, plus he had the most adorable accent. I felt a hand wrap around me as I leaned closer lying on his shoulder. I think I just found me perfect guy. This night will be memorable.

Harry's POV:

As I look Behind me I can Zayn and Alena snuggling together and Niall and Ashley holding hands while she lays on his shoulder. Wow I'm such a magic maker. Well as for me and Veronica. I know I just barley met her but I don't she seems like a sweet girl. I'm just gonna get to know her better before I ask her to go out with me. Maybe if I play it right I can ask her by the end of the night. So Veronica, why were you by yourself sitting on the bench. "Umm... Well I was suppose to meet my neighbor Kim here but I guess she didn't come". She said in a sad and low voice as se turned to Harry. Well you have me. "Haha thank you Harry, I was ready to go home" she replied as she twisted her hair. Maybe we can hang out for the rest of night? "Yah that will be fun" she said giggling. Yes Harry good job your on the right track. Should I grab her hand? No it's too soon ill wait a while. "I like your hair" she said looking straight at me. Haha thanks. I think she's the one... Will I be able to make my move tonight ?

To be continued......

What do you all think? Vote and comment below thanks ☺👋