Eating time

As we all got off the ride Zayn and I were still holding hands and same with Niall and Ashley. And as for Harry and Veronica there just walking with each other side by side. "So are you hungry Alena" Zayn said as we all sat down. Yah kinda. "Okay let's go get something to eat" As we both walked hand in hand to the corn dog stand. "2 corn dogs please" Zayn told the cashier. "Okay that will be $3.50" the lady replied. "It's okay, I'll pay" Zayn said handing the cashier a $5 dollar bill. Haha thanks. "Here's your corn dogs and your change" "Thanks" He said as he headed over to the table where our group was.

Ashley's POV:

Haha Alena and Zayn look so cute together. She's like feeding him the corn dog but instead all the ketchup is on his face. "Hey Ashley wanna grab some nachos" Niall said catching me off guard. Oh ya sure I love nachos especially the ones with alot of cheese and all that other stuff they put on it. "Haha really, me too and don't worry about paying" Niall replied as we were standing in line. " Oh okay Niall thanks.

"One large tray of nachos please" Niall said as the cashier lady was staring at him. I grab Niall's hand and pretended to like fix my hair so the woman can see we are together here. "That will be $12.75" she said in a lower voice. Niall handed her a $20 dollar bill. "Here's your nachos and your change, enjoy"

As Niall and I both headed to the tables. I see Alena running to the food stands. OMG ALENA ARE YOU OKAY! "Haha yes, Zayn and I were messing around and I have ketchup and mustard all over his face so I'm getting napkins" Alena said as she was walking back with me. Oh I thought you were like crying or something. 'Oh gosh no Zayn and I are having the greatest time ever" Alena said waving the napkins towards Zayn. Well good ill talk to you in a while. Enjoy your man. "Haha okay same to you" as I see Alena running towards Zayn as she wipes his face.

Harry's POV:

As I look around I see Niall and Ashley laughing and feeding each other nachos and as they were messing around with each other. And Niall had a nacho in his mouth and Ashley grabbed it from him and gave him a smooch on the lips. And then Alena and Zayn with there corn dogs and she's wiping ketchup of his face. But it looks like they kissed and now there both a mess. Haha interesting. So Veronica do you have to leave anytime soon. "No I don't, I having a great time I never expected this" she said as she stared straight at me with those big brown eyes. Okay good. "I'm getting hungry, I should go get something" Veronica said as she stood up. I'll go

with you. As we both started walking we got in line to get pizza. The line was supper crowed so everyone was smashed together. Veronica I have to ask you something. "Yah Harry" she said like she knew what was coming. I think your really pretty and I was wondering if you would like to spend the rest of the fair with me as my date. "Really Harry, yes I would love that I was gonna kinda ask you the same thing" as she grabbed my hand and we both started walking now hand in hand.

"NEXT IN LINE"! Hi I would like 2 pizzas one with olives and the other one with... "Veronica? Cheese" cheese please. "Okay that will be $7.50" here you go. "Thanks have a nice day." Said the cashier handing us the pizzas. "Thanks for buying the pizza for me" Veronica said as we sat down with our group. Looks like everyone's almost done. Better hurry up and finish so we can go on more rides.