sleepover

Mentions of sa, rape,- if sensitive to any of these please don't read. Also there is light smut

     Bruce's pov:

        I sighed. Thinking about what just happened, why me? Why did it always have to be me. I was tired, disgusted, wrapped in my favorite blanket. Why'd my dad have to do this? I thought over and over as I was crying. My eyes felt heavy so I tried going to sleep. Only to hear someone banging in the window.

   I shot up from the bed, scared. I looked to the window and I saw.. Vance? I walked to the window and carefully opened the window trying not to make any noise. Vance what are you doing here? It's super late! I whisper yelled (I hope u know what I mean lmao) yeah yeah whatever, Vance chuckled. Just let me in yeah? It's freezing.  Fine. I said, but you have to tell me why exactly your here okay?  Yeah fine whatever you say.  I opened the window completely and Vance climbed in.

    Vances pov:

      So why are you here? Bruce whispered. Was he scared? I thought. Hey man! I just wanna chill, Can we not do that? I said while inspecting his face. Red puffy eyes, and pink noes as well. What happened? I wondered. Since when did you ever wanna hang out with me Vance?. He said while looking down. I ignored the question and walked to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. What's wrong Bruce?

   Bruces pov:

     I felt his hands wrap around my waist, tightly. I blushed and stuttered out some words. I-I don't wanna tell you..  Hey. You don't have to tell me right now. He whispered. He was very calm. He walked to the bed, not letting go of me. I felt comfortable. He sat down with me on his lap. At this point I was blushing like crazy, he knew what he was doing. A smirk appeared on his face once he saw my reaction. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

  Vances pov:

   He was blushing, hard. Might as well have some fun yeah? I thought. My hand traveled down his thighs, reaching his ass. I kept my hands there and looked up to see a flustered Bruce. What's wrong pretty boy? You look flustered. I chuckled.

__________________________________
  Sorry it's short, I'll finish this later.