mr perfect?

TW:ABUSE,SH,SA,FIGHTING,ALCOHOL,MENTIONS OF RAPE,///// AGED UP CHARACTERS- BRUCE: 17 - VANCE: 18 - RIBIN: - 18 - FINNEY: 17 - THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS AGES+SEXUALITY WILL BE IN THE. NEXT CHAPTER!

Bruce pov:

Beep, Beep. I heard my alarm ring, it was 6:00 in the morning. I didn't like waking up at this time but it became a routine after I heard my dad screaming every morning. I got up, my legs feeling heavy. I fell down back onto the bed, processing what happened last night. He came home, he touched me, he raped me. Bruce thought. These thoughts made him sick.

I looked in the mirror to see my dads t-shirt and shorts. I made a disgusted face and quickly got up to shower. But no matter how long I stood there, washing myself.. I still felt my dads touch everywhere. I cryed, sobbed. I got out the shower and looked at myself again, red puffy eyes and a red nose. I ignored it and changed into black baggy pants and a white hoodie. I combed out my hair and looked in the mirror. "Bruce Yamada, he has no problems, he's popular, rich, and has good looks. What's there to worry about?" That's what everyone said about him. And he hated it. If only they actually knew.

________________________________
Time skip-

It was my 3rd period and I was exhausted. I was exhausted of this mr perfect act. I just wanna live a normal life. And gosh, I thought about what my dad would do when I came home. Luckily he wasn't home in the morning. I glanced to my friend, finney. He was playing with his bracelet that had the words "robin" on them. It was a bit corny but I thought it was cute how they showed there love for each other. I've only ever liked 1 boy my whole life. He was mean, toughest kid in school, meanest kid, and the dumbest.

Vance hopper. Yeah, I know crazy huh? Me- mr perfect liking the Vance hopper. Gosh, I don't get why everyone hates him. He normally never starts the fights. Plus, no one's ever seen his true side. Not the mean side, the real Vance. Well, maybe Robin. He's friends with Vance. I guess finney knows him to. I've just never had the guts to talk to him. I mean, he would never.

Vance pov:

I was in my 3rd period. Of course, I wasn't listening tho. I was listening to my mixtape. The song Runnin' with the devil playing. I was thinking about Bruce. Bruce Yamada. I don't know why tho, I can't stop thing about him tho. Gosh, it's just everything about him. I mean his shirt black silky hair. And his pink lips, His smooth and soft skin. And god.. his thighs. Better then all the fucking girls in this school.

Yeah. I liked him, I always have. Everything about him is perfect. But. He would never like me, I mean I'm the meanest kid in school, I mean sure girl flirt with me all the time but no. I only want Bruce. I'll make him mine someday. Starting with all the girls that love him. I won't do it tho, my friends will. I don't want him seeing me threaten girls. So, I'll ask Gwen and Donna, they'll definitely help me when they hear Bruce's name. Totally.

__________________________________
Time skip to the end of day cus I'm lazy lmao

Bruce's pov:

Great. Time to go home, and deal with my ass of a father. I said bye to all my friends and hurried to my bike, but wanting to stay at this shithole any longer. — I finally got there. I held onto my backpack tight and walked in. Im home! I yelled. Bruce. I heard my father say. Uh.. yeah? I whispered, not knowing what to do. Come here son. He said. He was calm, very calm. Even after what happened yesterday? God. Yes father. I whispered again, not wanting any trouble. Your mom is on a trip again, you know what that means right, son? He said calmly. Oh. I thought, this again? I'm scared. Really scared. God Bruce say something! W-what do you mean, father?. I stuttered out. You know what I mean, Bruce. Of course I did, I could never forget that day.

Never. Yeah. I whispered. Do.. do we have to?. Of course not. If you don't want to you don't have to, but of course you'll get another punishment. I also knew what that meant. I don't know if it was worse tho. Both made me feel disgusted and horrible. So I stayed silent and nodded. Letting him decide, like always. I need to learn to speak up. I wish my mom was here. But god, she's never here. Maybe she would help me if she knew. But now I had other things to worry about.

Words: 822

Thoughts?