sleepover part 2

Bruces pov:

      I felt his hands go down my waist- down to my ass? I blushed, HARD. What's wrong pretty boy? You look flustered. He chuckled. I- what are you doing Vance?! I whisper screamed. This time, he didn't answer but instead. He kissed me. My eyes widened and I slowly melt into the kiss, soon enough that kiss gets heated. I was whimpering, now both of laying down in the bed. I was later down and he was hovering over me, still kissing me. We both pulled apart, a string of salvia there. He smiled and moved into my neck, making purple and red marks all over.

Vances pov:

I moved onto his neck, biting and sucking his smooth skin. I was playing with the hem of his pants. He whimpered softly as I kept sucking, slowly bringing his pants down. I finally pulled away from his neck seeing a flustered Bruce. His eyes were half closed and his mouth was half open. Gosh, he looked beautiful like this. I pecked his lips and started rubbing his thighs. I looked up to see him covering his mouth. I looked at him confused.

Bruce's pov:

I-I'm sensitive on the thighs okay?. I said embarrassed. He smirked and started rubbing my thighs and softly kissing them. Mmph~ Vance.. yes, pretty boy? He smirked. I didn't answer and whimpered. He chuckled and continued what he was doing, spreading my legs out to touch my thighs more. I blushed.

  3rd person:

   The room was filled with small whimpers and moans, the older  boy smacked the younger boys thigh, causing him to moan even louder. Now, you wouldn't want anyone to hear would you pretty boy? Vance chuckled. N-no, gosh no. Bruce whimpered. Good boy. Vance smiled. He smacked Bruce's thigh again, making Bruce put his hands over his mouth. — soon enough both boys got what they desired and decided to stop. But still, Bruce was still blushing and flustered. He changed into his shorts and Vances hoodie while Vance just kept his clothes on.

__________________________________

   Vances pov:

  I guess I should ask him what happened and why he was crying now, I thought. Hey Bruce? I asked. What's up? He smiled. Gosh that smile. Got me weak in the knees. I shook away those thoughts and got to the point. What happened before I got here,? You know you can tell me anything right?  Yeah, I know that.. it's- it's just. I don't want you to hate me. Bruce whispered.  I could never hate you, Bruce. I smiled in hope he would be comfortable enough to tell me.

  Well.. uhm. Bruce paused before he continued. I- my dad.. he- he touched me, please don't hate me. Please Vance.  I made a disgusted face. Not at him, but at his father. He saw the face I made and he started crying.  Bruce. I'm not mad, and I don't hate you. I love you, you should now that. I chuckled. He just sat there and giggled between his cry's. I continued, Bruce. Did- did he only touch you or..?  Bruce sat there, with a blank expression. Yeah. He said.  I sighed and walked to the door, locking it and turning off the lights. I closed the window completely and turned back to Bruce. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist. Soon enough he melted into the hug.

    I layer down bringing him with me, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I felt bad. Really bad, that he had to go through this. Just because of his asshole father. I'll deal with that but for now, I'm worrying about Bruce. He sobbed into the crook of my neck. I made small circles around his back with my fingers as he cryed. — Soon enough, Bruce fell asleep in my chest. My arms wrapped around his waist. I smiled and kissed his forehead, soon drifting off as well. Tonight was a long day. A really long one.

__________________________________
this is so bad omg 😰..  thoughts?